Yes! Double your basic salary! Area Sales Representative / Van Sales Representative covering London. As a flourishing FMCG / Drinks business we wish to grow our sales team with a proactive individual by targeting independent retailers.
SALARY: £18,000 basic + £18,000 commission (circa £36,000 OTE)
BENEFITS: Company Van + Pension + Healthcare + Broadband + Telephone
YOU COULD BE BASED: London, Slough, Crawley, Watford, Croydon, St Albans.
THIS ROLE WILL APPEAL TO YOU IF YOU:
* Want to work with a leading International drinks provider.
* Have the desire and ambition to get into sales.
* Effectively want to be your own boss, plan your own time with the support of a great business.
As our Van Sales Representative / Area Sales Representative you will be on the front line and the person, the retailer really engages with. Your goal is to build relationships and create positive ‘win win’ situations where a true partnership is formed.
London based or with easy access to London.
* Full ownership and lead the introduction of the Van Sales Beverage Distribution
* Penetrate local and Independent Fast Service and Afro Caribbean Restaurant Businesses.
* Penetrate local CTN’s (confectionary, news, and tobacconists), Forecourts and non-stocking independent traditional retailers driving new business and range distribution.
* Investigate new business opportunity through in store/outlet sampling.
* Support local Sales Manager in penetrating NUS and TUCO (University Campus’) and ACS’s within through brand activation and consumer awareness drives.
* Provide direct delivery solution to RAE’s (Regional Account Executives) to rectify Out of Stocks and provide initial temporary delivery solution for new stockists.
* Provide tactical back up during campaigns and New Product Launch drives (Nationally).
* Provide holiday cover to other RAE’s territories.
* Increasing product volume in both existing accounts and new accounts.
* Communicate, engage and build relationships with both customers and internal team members.
* Manage objectives and information across a range of retail fascias.
REQUIREMENTS - Area Sales Representative - FMCG
To be successful in your application you MUST hold a UK driving license and either live in, or a suitable commuting distance to London. We are particularly keen to receive applications from candidates who have a genuine passion for drinks and the retail sector.
Critically you MUST:
* Be self-motivated and a self-starter.
* Have the ability to demonstrate a passion for sales, is energetic and strategically capable.
* Be commercially astute and able to construct/implement deals with strong ROI.
* Be capable of working alone and being able to journey plan effectively, including having the ability to be sufficiently flexible to work the hours to suit the customer requirements.
* Have some form of sales experience.
* Take ownership and accountability for your own results.
Ideally you will have:
* Relevant experience in an FMCG environment.
* A proven track record of journey planning.
We are a global business with extremely strong ties and outstanding distribution throughout Europe and the Baltics. With established distribution in key retailers and routes to market in core geographies, we feel now is the right time to expand the team adding value to clients across the Midlands and South. We would love you to be a part of our journey.
Please Note - We have been selected as the exclusive retained partner for this role so any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Matt Hogg quoting Area Sales Representative reference MGH1801-68 Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +.
Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.