An exciting opportunity for an Area Sales Manager – Specification has arisen to join the worldwide leading supplier of Locking systems and solutions used and recommended by Main Contractors, Architects, Specifiers and architectural ironmongers.
SALARY: £45,000 – £50,000 base + OTE £50,000- £55,000.
BENEFITS: Company car. Contributory Pension. Healthcare Scheme. IPAD. Home broadband. Mobile. 24 days plus Stats.
LOCATION: Northern Home Counties.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Watford, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Middlesex, Essex, Surrey, Peterborough, Oxford, Welwyn Garden City, Northampton, Milton Keynes, Reading.
THE COMPANY - Area Sales Manager - Specification
We are a European, market leading manufacturer and supplier of innovative locking systems and access control solutions, window and door manufacturers, architects and builders worldwide. With an annual turnover of in excess of €270 million, we manufacture in 4 sites and distribute from a further 5 across Europe. We are at the forefront of innovation and our products offer clients the full spectrum of solutions.
After undergoing a strategic business review, current company growth as well as opportunities that have arisen, we are now looking to strengthen our sales team
We are now seeking an Area Sales Manager to establish a strong presence within the Northern Home Counties and London to work closely with our Architectural Contracts Manager to generate new business opportunities with Architectural Ironmongers, Construction and Joinery Contractors, Architects and Timber door manufacturers.
REQUIREMENTS - Area Sales Manager - Specification
We would be delighted to receive applications from established sales executives with a technical background who are an effective communicator, self-motivated and enthusiastic. Any knowledge of the Construction industry, in particular, Ironmongery ,Timber door, locking systems or Access Control; would be of interest but not essential as the quality of the person is more important than specific background.
Either way, you will be able to demonstrate, with the correct training, that you are able to be -
* An exceptional specification sales professional.
* A competent presenter, able to present the company’s image professionally at all levels, from architectural practices through to “down to earth” contractors.
* The person that all specifiers, architects or contractors within your area turn to for advice when they have a problem – because they believe you are the technical expert!
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles, sold to the following markets and sold the following types of products:
* Area Sales Manager, Sales Executive, Account Manager, Sales Manager, Account Executive, Technical Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, Specification Sales, Specification Manager ,Project Manager, Architectural Technician, Quantity Surveyor, Contracts manager, Technical sales Engineer, Architect
* Develop profitable sales through providing viable solutions to a variety of specifier requirements
* To be thoroughly conversant with the needs of contractors, specifiers and fabricators and their urgency of requiring information;
* Identify potential new fabricators, qualify the opportunity they present and develop them into day-to-day contacts
WHY JOIN THIS COMPANY?
* The opportunity to join, a brand leading name and Europe wide manufacturer
* The company has an active policy of promotion from within and offers the genuine opportunity to develop your career
* This position will be challenging but also tremendously rewarding. Coaching, mentoring and training are an integral part of the company’s culture
* A first class remuneration package including a highly competitive salary, bonus, pension, and other benefits normally associated with a multi-national corporation.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles in the past or currently: Account Manager, Sales Executive, Territory Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager. Business Development Manager, Business Manager, Internal Sales Manager, Sales Manager Specifications Sales Specification Manager, Technical sales Engineer, Architect,
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Ian Peterson quoting Specification Sales Manager - Area Sales Manager - Locking Systems, Access Control Systems, Architectural Ironmongery, reference IP1707-07 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.