447 jobs - 0 added today
423501 registered Jobseekers
Recruiting? Call us on
Posted 20 days ago
Apply
Location:
Salary:
£35,000 - £45,000 + uncapped commission
Job type:
Permanent
Business sector:
B2B
Contact:
Lee Jones

Area Sales Manager – Roofing, Waterproofing & Decking Products

Job Title: Sales Manager – Roofing, Waterproofing & Decking Products

Industry Sector: Roofing, Waterproofing, Roofing Accessories, Green Roofs, Hard Landscaping, Timber Decking, Roof Outlets, Protection Membranes, Roofing Contractors, Landscaping Contractors, National Merchants, Independent Merchant, Manufacturers, Specifications, Architects

Area to be covered: South East (must be commutable to South London office)

Remuneration: £35,000 - £45,000 (depending on experience) + uncapped commission

Benefits: company car & comprehensive benefits package

The role of the Sales Manager – Roofing, Waterproofing & Decking Products will involve:

·         Sales position selling a comprehensive range of roofing, waterproofing and decking products such as: roof vents, membranes, drainage products, anchors & fixings, decking and green roofs

·         Will be based from the office until up and running

·         Majority of your time will be selling to roofing contractors, landscaping contractors and specialist sub-contractors

·         The remaining portion of your time will be focused selling to and fulfilling orders with the distributions channels via national & independent merchants

·         There will be an element of selling direct to and getting specified with architects and roofing / waterproofing manufacturers

·         Will a mixture of 10-20 good spending accounts made up of  contactors, merchants and manufacturers

·         Dealing with typical order values of circa £10k with a target of increasing average spend with clients

·         60% of your time will be spend managing existing accounts and the remaining 40% generating new business relationships 

The ideal applicant will be a Sales Manager – Roofing, Waterproofing & Decking Products with:

·         Must have a demonstrable track record of field based sales within the construction industry

·         Ideally have sold roof vents, membranes, drainage products, anchors & fixings, decking and green roofs or related products however will be more open if you have the right route to market

·         Must have experience of selling to roofing contractors, landscaping contractors, main contractors, sub-contractors, national merchants, independent merchants, roofing manufacturers, waterproofing manufactures  

·         Must be able to sell at senior management level

·         Strong communication skills

·         Dynamic, trustworthy, ambitious and self motivated.

Mitchell Maguire is a specialist Construction Field Sales Recruitment Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Construction Field Sales Jobs, Construction field sales vacancies and Specification field sales positions within: Roofing, Waterproofing, Roofing Accessories, Green Roofs, Hard Landscaping, Timber Decking, Roof Outlets, Protection Membranes, Roofing Contractors, Landscaping Contractors, National Merchants, Independent Merchant, Manufacturers, Specifications, Architects

 





Area Sales Manager – Roofing, Waterproofing & Decking Products

Job Title: Sales Manager – Roofing, Waterproofing & Decking Products

Industry Sector: Roofing, Waterproofing, Roofing Accessories, Green Roofs, Hard Landscaping, Timber Decking, Roof Outlets, Protection Membranes, Roofing Contractors, Landscaping Contractors, National Merchants, Independent Merchant, Manufacturers, Specifications, Architects

Area to be covered: South East (must be commutable to South London office)

Remuneration: £35,000 - £45,000 (depending on experience) + uncapped commission

Benefits: company car & comprehensive benefits package

The role of the Sales Manager – Roofing, Waterproofing & Decking Products will involve:

·         Sales position selling a comprehensive range of roofing, waterproofing and decking products such as: roof vents, membranes, drainage products, anchors & fixings, decking and green roofs

·         Will be based from the office until up and running

·         Majority of your time will be selling to roofing contractors, landscaping contractors and specialist sub-contractors

·         The remaining portion of your time will be focused selling to and fulfilling orders with the distributions channels via national & independent merchants

·         There will be an element of selling direct to and getting specified with architects and roofing / waterproofing manufacturers

·         Will a mixture of 10-20 good spending accounts made up of  contactors, merchants and manufacturers

·         Dealing with typical order values of circa £10k with a target of increasing average spend with clients

·         60% of your time will be spend managing existing accounts and the remaining 40% generating new business relationships 

The ideal applicant will be a Sales Manager – Roofing, Waterproofing & Decking Products with:

·         Must have a demonstrable track record of field based sales within the construction industry

·         Ideally have sold roof vents, membranes, drainage products, anchors & fixings, decking and green roofs or related products however will be more open if you have the right route to market

·         Must have experience of selling to roofing contractors, landscaping contractors, main contractors, sub-contractors, national merchants, independent merchants, roofing manufacturers, waterproofing manufactures  

·         Must be able to sell at senior management level

·         Strong communication skills

·         Dynamic, trustworthy, ambitious and self motivated.

Mitchell Maguire is a specialist Construction Field Sales Recruitment Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Construction Field Sales Jobs, Construction field sales vacancies and Specification field sales positions within: Roofing, Waterproofing, Roofing Accessories, Green Roofs, Hard Landscaping, Timber Decking, Roof Outlets, Protection Membranes, Roofing Contractors, Landscaping Contractors, National Merchants, Independent Merchant, Manufacturers, Specifications, Architects

 





Select how you want to share: