8 months ago
High basic salary as quoted here and competitive overall package to attract the best.
As a leading UK manufacturer of products for insulation and civil engineering applications, and with a clear development strategy, future prospects for growth are bright for our business. This new role represents an excellent chance for a high calibre candidate to make a significant impact at a key stage of that growth plan within an expanding operation.
- A well-known brand name in its markets, established over 40 years ago, and with a reputation for quality and innovation.
- A network of manufacturing sites across the UK to service its customer base.
- A track record of ongoing investment to pioneer research and development in insulation products, along with success as a funding winner in Government sponsored competitions for innovative refurbishment products.
- Following recent changes in ownership, the company is better poised than ever to be in control of its own destiny and deliver on its growth plans.
- A newly created position, directly following on from the hugely successful launch of an innovative new product range to add to the company's portfolio, and selling to the major Ground Workers and House Builders.
- There is flexibility on your location but the focus of the work and the customers will be in the Northern Home Counties and North London. This represents an ideal opportunity for an individual who wants to develop meaningful long term business relationships in the region for the business.
- Take full responsibility for all daily activity on the territory, including: pricing, debtors, delivery and Sales support.
- A strategist who will also investigate, qualify, and develop new sales opportunities for the company through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods.
- An external Sales career track record in B2B selling at senior level to the House Builder and Groundworker market would be a definite plus, although if you can show directly transferable skills or dealing with similar end customers we will consider you.
- Self-driven, adaptable and motivated, with enthusiasm for the task at hand, and a dedicated and resilient work ethic that demonstrates a desire to grow and achieve within a successful organisation.
- It is vital that the individual is excited by the prospect of launching new products and takes a long term view towards business relationship development.
- The appointee needs to be currently located within the territory to cover it adequately, and must have a full driver's license.
5 months ago
only 13 days until close
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
17 days ago
only 11 days until close
13 days ago
only 15 days until close