An exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and up and coming sales person from the labels or packaging sector to join a growing independent supplier of labelling solutions to a range of markets including Food & Beverage, Cosmetics and OTC Healthcare. This role comes with superb career prospects.
SALARY: £40,000 – £45,000 base + OTE £45,000 - £50,000.
BENEFITS: Company car. Contributory Pension, Laptop. Home broadband. Mobile. 25 days plus Stats
LOCATION: To cover - Northern Home Counties, East Anglia and Midlands.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Luton, Watford, Milton Keynes, Cambridge, Southend-on-Sea, Aylesbury, Slough.
We are an established manufacturer of self– adhesive labels to a wide range of sectors including Retail, Cosmetic, Chemical, OTC Healthcare and Food & Beverage. They have been established for over 30 years after undergoing a strategic business review; they now wish to strengthen their UK Sales team with a high calibre professional salesperson with a background in printed packaging solutions
The role has been created due to current company growth, projected growth plans, and the number of opportunities that have arisen in the area
We are now seeking an Area Sales Manager, ideally from the labels or packaging background who is looking to join a growing business that can offer genuine career opportunities, to establish a strong presence within the Northern Home Counties, East Anglia and Midlands focussing on solution selling to manufacturers within the markets above.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES WHO WILL:
* Take responsibility for new business development across the Midlands, Northern Home Counties and East Anglia
* Develop relationships with a wide range of customers including blue-chip and SME’s across Food & Beverage, Cosmetic, OTC healthcare and Automotive market sectors.
* Have the ability to be thoroughly conversant with their client’s needs and their urgency of requiring information.
* Skilled at identifying and self-generation of sales leads
* Identify and qualify potential new clients.
* Is skilled at interpreting customer briefs and relaying instructions to the in-house customer and PRODUCTION TEAMS
• Will also consider a packaging development person seeking a change of career.
WE ARE INTERESTED IN RECEIVING APPLICATIONS FROM CANDIDATES WITH THE FOLLOWING:
* A strong background in New Business sales
* Ideally knowledge of labels or packaging.
* Career driven and ambitious
* Commercially astute and consultative approach to new business development.
* Excellent relationship building and communication skills.
* Influencing skills and some experience of working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
* Real ‘can-do’ attitude
WHY JOIN THIS COMPANY?
* The opportunity to join an established manufacturer who are looking expand and grow,
* The company has an active policy of promotion from within and offers the genuine opportunity to develop your career
* This position will be challenging but also tremendously rewarding.
* A first-class remuneration package including a highly competitive salary, bonus, pension, and other benefits normally associated with a multi-national corporation.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles in the past or currently: Account Manager, Sales Executive, Territory Sales Manager, Sales Manager. Business Development Manager, Business Manager, Internal Sales Manager, Telesales Executive.
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Ian Peterson quoting Area Sales Manager reference IP1707-44 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.