6278 jobs - 5 added today
348141 registered Jobseekers
Recruiting? Call us on 01772 639042
Email me newest jobs similar to this one
about 1 month ago
Mitchell Maguire Ltd
Basic Salary: circa £40,000 + bonus
Company benefits: Company car, Mobile phone , Pension scheme, Bonus scheme
Location: East Midlands, Northampton, West Midlands, Birmingham
Job type: Permanent
Business sector: B2B
Contact: Lee Jones
Category: Sales Manager Jobs, Area Sales Manager Jobs

Area Sales Manager – Kitchen Sinks, Taps & Worktops

Job Title: Area Sales Manager – Kitchens Sinks, Taps & Worktops

Industry Sector: KBB, kitchen retail, plumbers merchants, builders merchants, independent wholesalers, electrical wholesale, retailers and distributors

Area to be covered: Midlands (B, CV, DE, DY, GL, HR, LE, NG, NN, WR, WS, WV)

Remuneration: circa £40,000 + bonus giving OTE of circa £50,000-£60,000

Benefits: fully expensed company car & benefits packages

The role of the Area Sales Manager Kitchens Sinks, Taps & Worktops will involve:

·         Field sales position selling a manufactured range of kitchen sinks, taps, worktops and accessories and new products such as appliances, hobs and lighting which have great growth prospects

·         Responsible for approx. 300 customers of which 70% are kitchen retailers, 10% plumbers merchants and builders merchants, 10% electrical wholesalers and the reaming 10% portion generating new business relationships

·         Taking over a successful territory currently turning over £1.4m revenue responsibility targeting to achieve £1.7m

·         Promoting new products is worth approx. 10% of revenue responsibility and the remaining 90% of the revenue comes from sinks, the remainder taps and worktops)

·         70% account management, 20% new business development role and 10% administration

·         Targeted at recruiting five new accounts per month

The ideal applicant will be an Area Sales Manager Kitchen Sinks, Taps & Worktops with:

·         Must have sold to either kitchen retailers / kitchen showrooms, OR plumbers merchants / builders merchants

·         Must have KKB product related experience such as: associated kitchen products, bedroom, bathroom, appliances and electrical products

·         Contacts within kitchen retailers, kitchen showrooms or plumbers merchants & builders merchants is not required however advantageous

·         Proven field sales / territory management track record

·         Excellent commercial skills, IT literate

·         Flair for developing business relationships

·         Excellent presentation skills

·         Resilient hard working personality

The Company:

·         Est. 90 years+

·         £25m+ UK turnover

·         60+ UK employees

·         Part of a larger group

Mitchell Maguire is a specialist Construction Field Sales Recruitment Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Construction Field Sales Jobs, Construction field sales vacancies and Specification field sales positions within: kitchen retail, kitchen showroom, plumbers merchant, builders merchant, sinks, taps, worktops, hobs, fittings, shower enclosures, showers, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, KBB, tiles, brassware, tapware, sanitaryware, heating, radiators, boilers, kitchen appliances, plumbing, and all other KBB industry associated products.

Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...


20 days ago
only 8 days until close
Sales Manager
East Midlands, West Midlands, Leicester, West Midlands (County), Birmingham
£30k - £40k
27 days ago
only 17 hours until close
Field Sales Executive - Office Suplies
Birmingham, South Yorkshire, Sheffield, Derby, Nottingham
£30k - £40k
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
Used Car Sales Executive
Birmingham
£30k - £40k
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
Sales Executive - Northampton
Northamptonshire, Northampton
£25k - £30k

Email me newest jobs similar to this one

  Back to the top