5971 jobs - 250 added today
347614 registered Jobseekers
Recruiting? Call us on 01772 639042
Email me newest jobs similar to this one
25 days ago
only 3 days until close

Area Sales Manager – Hardwood Timber Products


Mitchell Maguire Ltd
Basic Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 Plus Bonus
Location: South West
Job type: Contract
Contact: Lee
Category: Construction Sales Jobs
Apply
Select how you want to share:
View similar

Area Sales Manager – Hardwood Timber Products

Job Title: Area Sales Manager –Hardwood Timber Products

Industry Sector: Hardwood, Timber, Timber Frames, Cladding, Decking, Flooring, House Builders, Roofing, Decorative Products.

Area to be covered: South West

Remuneration: £30,000 - £40,000 Plus Bonus

Benefits: Fully expensed car + benefits package

The role of the Area Sales Manager – Hardwood Timber Products will involve:

·         Field sales position selling a range of hardwood timber products such as timber frames, decking, high beams and cladding

·         Focusing on the South West

·         85% of your time selling to manufacturers with the remaining 15% to timber merchants

·         Managing with orders valued from £500 - £100,000 with an average of £2,000

·         Managing circa 200 customers on patch and forming key relations with these customers

·         Working closely with the sales team and Head of Sales in order to achieve targets and KPI’s

·         80% of your time managing circa 200 existing customers with remaining 20% generating new business

·         Identifying new projects and areas for development.

The ideal applicant will be an Area Sales Manager –Hard/Softwood Timber Products with:

·         Proven track record in field sales.

·         A background of timber based products

·         Ideally an understanding of the timber manufacturing process

·         Comfortable managing existing customers whilst generating new business

·         Experience selling to manufacturers and merchants

·         Effective verbal and written communication with customers and colleagues

·         Driven, enthusiastic, hungry with a passion for the product and company

·         Excellent communication skills with ability to convey technically information

·         Computer literate

·         Efficient territorial planning skills and working alongside the sales team to achieve maximum efficiency

The Company:

·         Global Group

·         Circa £60m UK turnover

·         200+ staff

 Mitchell Maguire is a specialist Construction Field Sales Recruitment Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Construction Field Sales Jobs, Construction field sales vacancies and Specification field sales positions within: Hardwood, Timber, Timber Frames, Cladding, Decking, Flooring, House Builders, Roofing and Decorative Products.

 

 





 

 

                                                                                                                                    

Area Sales Manager – Hardwood Timber Products

Job Title: Area Sales Manager –Hardwood Timber Products

Industry Sector: Hardwood, Timber, Timber Frames, Cladding, Decking, Flooring, House Builders, Roofing, Decorative Products.

Area to be covered: South West

Remuneration: £30,000 - £40,000 Plus Bonus

Benefits: Fully expensed car + benefits package

The role of the Area Sales Manager – Hardwood Timber Products will involve:

·         Field sales position selling a range of hardwood timber products such as timber frames, decking, high beams and cladding

·         Focusing on the South West

·         85% of your time selling to manufacturers with the remaining 15% to timber merchants

·         Managing with orders valued from £500 - £100,000 with an average of £2,000

·         Managing circa 200 customers on patch and forming key relations with these customers

·         Working closely with the sales team and Head of Sales in order to achieve targets and KPI’s

·         80% of your time managing circa 200 existing customers with remaining 20% generating new business

·         Identifying new projects and areas for development.

The ideal applicant will be an Area Sales Manager –Hard/Softwood Timber Products with:

·         Proven track record in field sales.

·         A background of timber based products

·         Ideally an understanding of the timber manufacturing process

·         Comfortable managing existing customers whilst generating new business

·         Experience selling to manufacturers and merchants

·         Effective verbal and written communication with customers and colleagues

·         Driven, enthusiastic, hungry with a passion for the product and company

·         Excellent communication skills with ability to convey technically information

·         Computer literate

·         Efficient territorial planning skills and working alongside the sales team to achieve maximum efficiency

The Company:

·         Global Group

·         Circa £60m UK turnover

·         200+ staff

 Mitchell Maguire is a specialist Construction Field Sales Recruitment Consultancy, dealing exclusively with Construction Field Sales Jobs, Construction field sales vacancies and Specification field sales positions within: Hardwood, Timber, Timber Frames, Cladding, Decking, Flooring, House Builders, Roofing and Decorative Products.

 

 





 

 

                                                                                                                                    

Apply

Email me newest jobs similar to this one

  Back to the top