Area Sales Manager. Drainage / Groundworks. Covering Birmingham to Manchester. Home based.
£40,000 Basic, OTE £55,000 uncapped + Car Allowance and Excellent benefits.
One of the major success stories of the last couple of decades this manufacturer of drainage and pipework products work with the major contractors, specialist drainage consultants and Water/Wastewater Support Service firms. Managing an established multi-million-pound client portfolio and backed by two dedicated telesales staff, your role is to introduce new products and win new projects. This is a home-based position managing the North-West Territory which is North of Birmingham up to Manchester.
To be considered for this opportunity you will have sold products into civil engineering contractors and be a polished and proven account manager.
In terms of job satisfaction, working environment, employee benefits, company reputation, training and support this must be one of the most exciting opportunities we've recruited in the last year!!
* You will be passionate, business development focused, highly motivated and hungry to work in an environment where your potential to earn is completely uncapped.
* You will be self motivated, highly organised and have a clear and planned structure towards business development and increasing the annual spend of your account base.
* You will be highly consultative in approach and have exceptional customer management and account development abilities.
* You will be highly credible and reliable individual that is well presented and target oriented.
* You will naturally be able to communicate across all levels and have a creative streak and a desire to provide total customer satisfaction.
* The ideal candidate will be comfortable managing accounts both large and small and will not be fazed by negotiating contracts to supply products into projects worth hundreds of thousands of pounds.
* You will have proven sales experience and the ability to operate in a technical sales environment.
Honesty and integrity are essential ingredients to become successful within this organisation. The ability to develop relationships at senior levels is essential and this role is ideal for an individual frustrated by a lack of career opportunities.
This vacancy is being advertised by Aaron Wallis Recruitment and Training Limited operating as an Employment Agency, registered in England No. 6356563