- A market-leading supplier of premium brand footwear
- 100 years of innovation, development and excellence
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a top name in an exciting and fast-paced industry
£30,000 - 35,000 basic salary (depending on experience)
YEAR 1 OTE + £10,000 bonus
Fully expensed Company Car - German Saloon + Fuel Card
25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays)THE COMPANY
: With over 100 years of heritage and a reputation for quality, this is a great opportunity to be involved with leading fashion brands. They are the largest UK distributor of major global footwear brands. Integrity and excellence define this employer of choice - certain progression exists for top performers.THE ROLE:
As Area Sales Manager, you will be building and cementing professional relationships with independent and multiple outlet shoe retailers in Scotland, the North East of England and Cumbria. Dealing with up to 100 accounts, you'll be presenting new seasonal product lines - nurturing and developing the significant existing business relationships that exist, with some time spend prospecting for new opportunities also.THE PERSON
: You will have the following skills;
- It is essential to have a sales background, with experience dealing with retailers/resellers
- A passion or knowledge of the fashion & accessories industries is a distinct advantage
- Comfortable and eager to build relationships face to face.
Central Belt ScotlandBMS specialises in sales recruitment. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career.
By meeting candidates face to face we are in the unique position of understanding exactly what you are looking for in your next step, as well as taking the time to fully get to know you so we are able to represent you accurately to our clients. This results in a higher quality of interviews that are not only relevant to your experience but also character.