This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious target driven individual to work for a global manufacturer of industrial capital equipment. There is excellent internal progression opportunities and the prospect to earn large sales based commission.
My client is global manufacturer of industrial capital equipment. They have gone from strength to strength, growing their sales teams as a result of increased revenue. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual with experience selling capital equipment to take on a role where there is scope for growth in the region. The company has a strong culture for internal growth, encourages progression and constant in house training is provided.
The Area Sales Manager's primary responsibility, will be to manage and develop opportunities across existing accounts and increase the revenue of the region. Further responsibilities include:-
- Carry out professional demonstrations at customer's premises and service centres.
- Develop new business opportunities by identifying potential new customers and presenting new business proposals.
- Effectively and efficiently manage your activities across a large geographic area and achieve agreed objectives.
- Prepare and action local/regional business plans; reporting on market conditions, trends and competitor activity.
- Develop a good understanding of the procurement processes utilised by customers and potential customers.
The successful Area Sales Manager will:-
Basic salary from £30,000 to £38,000 depending on experience.
Pension (5% company contribution).