An amazing opportunity for an Area Sales Manager to join a market leading manufacturer of capital equipment catering for the Healthcare industry. This role will have a focus across the South London (South Thames) region including the Southern Home Counties.
A reputable, credible, manufacturer of capital equipment, specialists in catering for the Healthcare industry.
The primary responsibility for the Area Sales Manager will be to manage, develop and leverage existing relationships whilst identifying new opportunities across the public and private sector. Further responsibilities include:-
- Strategically mapping out the territory to identify growth opportunities.
- Consultatively selling a portfolio of products to multiple stakeholders.
- Organise and set up local exhibitions to promote the products.
- Staying abreast of competitor activity to maintain a competitive edge.
- Manage the entire sales process from brief through to execution.
The successful Area Sales Manager will:-
- Have a successful track record in selling capital equipment into the healthcare industry.
- Have exceptional customer levels with strong interpersonal skills.
- Be a confident self starter with preferably a clinical background.
- Be able to travel across the South London (South Thames) Region.
- Have strong negotiation skills with the ability to build credibility with ease
Competitive basic salary