about 1 year ago
This is an opportunity to join a leading manufacture and supplier of access equipment. With locations through out the UK they have been making high quality access equipment for over 100 years.
Specialising in access equipment ranging from extension ladders and steps, Steel system scaffolds like Cuplok, through to major fabrication projects like walkways on stations and Bridges throughout the UK.
Their London Office is looking to recruit an Ares Sales Manager for a well established territory with a high turnover, covering- West London, Hampshire, W Sussex, Surrey, Berks, Beds, Northants, & Oxon. The territory has been well managed by just two Representatives in the last 15 years.
- Maintain and development of existing customer base.
- Seeking out, opening and developing new accounts throughout the territory.
- Recognising customer needs and fulfilling those requirements as well as meeting sales targets.
- It will be essential that the successful candidate maintains and ensures continuity of the excellent service on which the company has built its reputation.
- Carry-out inspecting of customer access equipment if required (training will be given).
- Maintaining/keeping up to date records of calls as well as weekly reporting of territory coverage to the London Director.
You must be a hard working and reliable, self motivated individual, with a desire to achieve monthly sales targets.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in a sales environment. Experience in the industry is desirable but sales experience is essential. In return you will be offered a basic salary, commission and bonus structure making OTE £33k+, a company vehicle, & 28 days statutory holiday.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 12 days your application for this position has been unsuccessful.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.