The role of an Area Sales Manager will be to grow current accounts using a portfolio of capital equipment in the construction industry. This is predominantly done by selling and leasing the products, however, a unique selling point of the company is they provide finance agreements and service agreements as well.
My client is an established distributor of capital equipment in the construction industry. They have gone from strength to strength, growing their sales teams as a result of increased revenue. This is a great opportunity for an Area Sales Manager to join an ambitious team and take on a role where there is scope for growth in the region of Hampshire, Surrey and South London. The company provides a competitive salary with a lucrative bonus scheme where targets can be hit in a range of key areas.
The Area Sales Manager's primary responsibility, will be to manage and develop opportunities across existing accounts and increase the revenue of the region. Further responsibilities include:-
- Selling and leasing a portfolio of capital equipment including excavators, bulldozers, dump trucks and wheel loaders.
- Negotiating and managing contacts from Site Managers to Plant Managers.
- Visiting accounts ranging from SMEs to lead construction companies.
- Cold calling and scheduling appointments for new business.
- Growing existing accounts and maintain good relationships with current accounts.
The successful Area Sales Manager will:-
Basic salary of £30,000
Monthly and annual Bonus