As the Area Sales Manager – North Wales, you have the chance to join an award winning UK manufacturer which is a high quality brand in their specialist leisure market sector. You will be responsible for your area of North Wales and manage all the 400 plus leisure parks the operate in this patch.
SALARY: £27,000 basic OTE; 6k OTE – uncapped! + Company Car, Mobile Phone, Laptop
LOCATIONS: North Wales
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Chester, Conwy, Llandudno, Bangor, Mold,
Working as the Area Sales Manager you will be required to cover the North of Wales and represent the business and products to increase sales for the area and have the following skills and experience:
* Previous experience selling high end products, ideally within the leisure industry markets.
* Demonstrate strong sales capabilities and have a professional manner.
* Able to learn technical knowledge and gain a good understanding of the market place and competition activities in your area.
* Responsible for managing your own diary of appointments and offer a high quality of customer service from start to finish of the sales cycle.
The Area Sales Manager will need the following skills and experience:
* Hold a full UK drivers licence and able to work from home and cover the North of Wales.
* Previously worked in a field sales environment and able to work autonomously and be remotely managed.
* Able to optimise the working week and manage sales appointments.
* Build strong relationships with in your area to promote the brand.
* Attend sales shows and events.
You will be joining a team of 8 other Area Sales Managers who work in the UK, Ireland and Europe.
A UK manufacturer that has been established in their market since the 1940’s and has become a high end top quality brand.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services:
Field Sales, Sales Manager, Leisure industry, New Business, New Business Development Manager, Area Sales Manager, B2B, B2C, Holiday Homes, Estate Agency, Estate Management, High end items,
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Kerry Austin quoting Area Sales Manager – North Wales reference KA1611-44 to DD: +Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Tel: +. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.