11 months ago
Aftersales Manager - Service Manager for a Main Car Dealership
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced After Sales Manager - Service Manager for a main dealership
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in leading and managing a profitable and professional After Sales team .
- Lead and manage the After Sales Team
- Monitor team performance against agreed customer service targets.
- Ensure that the After Sales team work closely with colleagues in Sales and Administration to deliver excellent customer service.
- Achieve key targets and deliver continuous improvement.
- Monitors staff training needs, ensuring training and development plans are in place and up to date for all members of the team and addresses any performance issues.
- Assesses potential recruits for the After Sales team
- Plans and manages resource requirements e.g. consumables and specialist tools.
- Manages the day to day activities of the Service valeting team and drivers.
- Negotiates with non-franchise parts suppliers.
- Designs local promotions, negotiating with relevant suppliers to achieve the best possible terms and monitors results accordingly.
Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your ,
Driven Motor Jobs
Previous Motor Trade Dealership experience is essential.
We specialise in automotive recruitment and the following positions: Accident Repair Centre Manager, Accountants, Aftersales Manager, Area Manager, Bodyshop Advisor, Bodyshop Assessor, Bodyshop Manager, Business Development Manager, Business Manager , Dealer Principal, Estimator, Fast Fit Technician, Fast Fit Manager, F & I Manager, General Manager, General Sales Manager, Group Aftersales Director, Group Aftersales Manager, Mechanic , MET Fitters, Panel Beater, Paint Sprayer, Panel Beater, Parts Sales Representative, Master Technician, Motor Cycle Mechanic, Motor Cycle Technician, Vehicle Technician, LCV Technicians, Trade Parts Representative, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Receptionists, Regional Sales Manager, Sales Administrator, Sales Controller, Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Senior Service Advisor, Service Advisor, Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Technicians, Tyre Fitters, Valeters, Warranty Administrator, Warranty Manager, Workshop Controller,
All available across the South East, London, East Anglia and the Home Counties, and regularly match candidates to motor trade jobs in Bedford, Luton, Northampton, Harlow, Bury St Edmunds, Beccles, Bishop Stortford, Cambridge, Southend, Chelmsford, Brentwood, Huntingdon, Milton Keynes, Harlow, Colchester, Norwich, Ipswich, Grays, and Northampton.
28 days ago
only 1 hours until close
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
23 days ago
only 5 days until close