3 months ago
After Sales Assistant/ Coordinator
Salary : Competitive plus Excellent Benefits
Duration : Perm / Full time
Sector : Sales/Aftersales
Key Words: Aftersales, Sales, Sales Assistant, Sales Coordinator, After Sales Coordinator, Play Equipment, Play Market, Installation, Internal Sales
Due to expansion and growth within the UK Children’s Play Market our client an ethical, reputable, market leader is looking to add an Aftersales Coordinator to their Aftersales team.
They are looking to take on enthusiastic, ambitious people to join them and contribute in taking the company forward.
As an Aftersales Coordinator, your duties will include:
• Reporting to the Head of Installation and Aftersales
• Assist the sales team
• Assist the Install team and external customers in compiling quotes
• Respond to customer enquiries regarding pricing, spare parts, technical queries
• Offer excellent internal and external customer service
• Handling any warrant claims or accidents on site in a professional and efficient way
• Monitor inbound emails
• Liaise with other coordinators in Europe with shipping dates, logistics etc
To be a successful Aftersales Coordinator you will have the following skills and experience:
• A good knowledge of play equipment
• A positive approach to tasks
• Be able to plan and organise both familiar and new tasks
• Customer focused
• Computer literate (Microsoft packages including project and mailmerge)
• Competency in great customer communication and a good telephone manner
• Able to work on own initiative or with others on tasks with minimal supervision
You will be working Monday to Friday (office hours).
What you get in return, you will receive an attractive salary based on experience and skill set,
20 days holiday plus bank holidays, private medical insurance and pension scheme.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.