Distributor of digital network products and accessories to customers in EMEA markets. We are expanding our West London centre of operations and seek a motivated and energetic Sales Trainee to join our successful team.
We are looking for a friendly, positive and self-motivated individual, who enjoys
speaking, and helping people. Who also understands that in order to build rapport with
customers they must be able to converse with them on a variety of topics. You are
looking for a career in sales, you will be trained and mentored by an experienced sales
team that has over 50 years combined experience selling to B2B companies using a
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Sales Trainee is responsible for lead generation
and driving new business pipeline.
Activity will primarily consist of supporting the Account Managers throughout the different steps of the Sales Cycle.
The Sales Trainee will co-ordinate some of the sales and account management
activities, managing the day-to-day workflow, administration and pro-actively support
and assist the team to operate efficiently and promote a positive profile to every client.
As the Sales Trainee you will play a key role at the start of our customer's journey with
Megnet and as such must be extremely target driven, self-motivated and have excellent
communication skills. You are adaptable and will learn how to prospect, identify and
qualify business requirements, build rapport and engage with new business prospects.
• Inbound enquiries (on line and off line).
• Outbound calls - Prospecting and qualifying.
• Social Media Channels : First point of contact for any enquiries generated from this
• Shadowing the Account Managers in order to develop your own skills, interactions
• Ensure the database is updated..
• Help support Sales with any cost prices and product availability.
• Help maintain centralised forecast.
• Support Sales team by producing and sending quotations.
• Process orders received.
• Liaise with operations to assist Sales with estimated shipping dates, billing and
invoicing queries, tracking, and RMA's.
• Act as an Ambassador for the Company at all times and in all communication with
• Deliver relevant reports to the Sales team.
• Attend and contribute to the regular sales meetings.
• Work closely with your assigned Mentor to develop your skills in the sales profession.
• Contribute significantly to the development of Company goals, growth and profitability
targets by being an active member of the team.
• Essential: Strong and friendly communication skills.
• Some experience in telesales / telemarketing / customer service would be
advantageous, but not mandatory.
• Possible on-line experience (live chat, monitoring social media channels).
• Excellent command of the English language is essential.
• The ability to deliver results and remain calm under pressure.
• Highly motivated with positive helpful attitude, plus energy and drive to succeed.
• Assertive, organised, methodical, efficient and able to work on own initiative.
• Able to work independently, multi-task and exercise good judgement at all times.
• Willingness and enthusiasm to learn through a defined programme and pro-actively.
• Must be a team player who interacts well with colleagues.
• Excel, Outlook and MS Office Skills are essential.
• Good computer skills.
Megnet offers an interesting and exciting working environment, where innovation is
encouraged and results are well rewarded.
Remuneration: £22K Basic plus Commission and Bonus
Rewards: Incentives (that include a yearly company holiday)
To apply for this position, please send your CV and covering letter
Strictly No Agencies