10 months ago
One of the fastest growing Energy Suppliers in the UK is looking to recruit a passionate SME TPI Account Manager for their TPI Sales Team.
This company based in Leeds has a vision of becoming the UK's most trusted energy supplier to the commercial market. They are fully focused on business customers and aim to provide first class customer service and the most competitive rates in the industry. Ultimately, they aim to take away the strain of energy bills so customers can concentrate on running their business whilst they take care of everything else.
The TPI Sales Team are responsible for managing and developing new and existing TPI partnerships through effective relationship management and devising long term strategies, that will deliver targeted new business to the company. This individual will be a highly-motivated self-starter able to effectively service and build relationships with the TPI's to ensure sustained business is contracted with the company. Working in partnership with their Business Development Managers, you will identify and develop new business relationships, ensuring that they are managed effectively.
Excellent organisation skills to manage multiple TPI relationships will be key to the success of the role. If this sounds like you then we would like to hear from you.
Why join this company?
- This company is a fast-growing, innovative Energy Supplier. They have a genuine desire to help businesses save money and provide a first-class customer experience.
- Full Induction and ongoing coaching & training provided
- A great working environment with a real team spirit.
- Fantastic progression opportunities.
- Excellent Basic
- Fantastic Commission scheme
- Mon to Fri 9 - 5:30 - Although being flexible will be key
Responsibilities to Include
- Working with the BDM to develop and manage new and existing TPI partnerships.
- Build relationships with the TPI's to maximize sales and be the primary contact for all relationships.
- Proactively develop and improve propositions with the TPI
- Production of bespoke sales quotations and tenders and processing of all sales contracts
- Support back office functions in providing after sales support and customer care.
- Monitor/Report on competitor/TPI activity.
- Manage sales relationship plans and provide detailed weekly and Monthly MI
- To ensure that all contractual paperwork is completed in a timely manner.
Qualifications / Experience Required:
- Previous experience in B2B sales or Account Management
- Excellent Communicator, able to build and maintain internal and external relationships
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Proven ability to manage long term relationships
- Experience of working within a TPI framework is desirable but not essential
- Understanding of the Gas & Power SME Markets is desirable but not essential