3 months ago
This company is the fastest growing E-learning company in the UK. They are providing a new generation of the Learning Management System with an emphasis on AI, machine learning and career development.
They're a small team doing very big things! Your work will make a huge impact and your voice will be heard.
At this company, they believe that being part of their team you get what you strive for. Innovation, teamwork, common sense and enjoying what they do is at heart of everything we create here.
Why is this job so good?
- Successful expanding company offering innovative learning solutions for their clients
- Working alongside a successful, passionate and friendly team
- Ability to earn to your potential, due to uncapped commission
- Great opportunity for self-development in the technology industry
- All the necessary training will be provided
- Great office location next to Gherkin building
- Sales of training and e-learning software
- Respond to incoming sales enquiries and warm leads
- Manage existing client accounts
- Log all client communication in the CRM system
- Cross-sell alternative products to clients
- Create new business leads and proactively expand sales pipeline
- Develop existing client relationships
- Present to potential clients in a consultative manner
- Meet and exceed targets
- They accept students and recent graduates
- Sales or account management experience would be a plus
- Experience with CRM software and MS Office (Word & Excel)
- Excellent time management and organisation skills with ability to multi-task
- Willing to go an extra mile to satisfy client needs
- IT literate
- Organised and self-motivated
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Confident telephone manner
- Good presentation skills
If you are looking for your next challenge then we want to hear from you!