Our Client provides a Cleanroom Consumable solution alongside their main business of Cleanroom Garment Rental services. This is offered throughout the UK to a variety of sectors, including the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, NHS, Space, Electronic and Precision Engineering industries.
Due to a recent opening, they have an exciting opportunity for a hardworking Account Manager to join their Cleanroom Consumables Sales team. The supply of Cleanroom Consumables is integral to their customers, cleanroom operations and with this comes a significant opportunity to grow sales into existing consumable accounts, alongside winning new consumable sales into existing garment rental accounts.
You will become proficient in the intricacies of their customer needs and be able to match these needs to our comprehensive and exciting product portfolio. You will be building relationships with customers both large and small in your geographic territory, following up on marketing campaigns, winning sales while safeguarding existing business.
• Working in the South East and London you will be responsible for:
a) Managing and growing the existing portfolio of consumable customers, identifying opportunities to introduce new products into existing accounts, adding value to the customer relationship.
b) Working in harmony with the Garment Rental side of the business, and the Customer Services team, you will be introducing the Cleanroom Consumable concept to new customers, winning more of the customer wallet.
• The role will be field based 4 days a week, where you will be responsible for setting your own appointments (3 a day) and making the subsequent sales.
• You will be supported by a technical and quality resource, as well as two Sales Order Processors.
• You will be required to log all activity on the CRM system, gathering customer insight and ensuring records are up to date.
• You will be required to strategically develop larger accounts.
• The role will also include responding to tenders, undertaking price reviews and dealing with account queries that are not resolved by Customer Services.
• You are likely to have come from a customer services, sales or account management role. Ideally one that has involved a high frequency of customer appointments.
• You approach will be consistent with our values of "Determination-Caring-Empowerment-Teamwork-Integrity-Safety"
• You will be a people person who is both persistent and persuasive, demonstrating good written and verbal communicator skills.
• Fully IT literate and technically able. Experience of Sales Force an advantage but not essential.
• Strong team player who shows commitment to the wider organisation working together and adding value to achieve success.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.