12 months ago
Basic Salary £16,000 to £20,000 OTE £30,000+ (Unlimited) plus car allowance
This is a position with an established IT company providing a comprehensive range of solutions to the manned guarding and facilities management sectors.
This varied national role is largely office based but potentially involves travel to all parts of the UK.
- Be the lead point of contact for matters relating to a group of existing customers
- Build and maintain effective long-term customer relationships
- Develop trusted advisor status with key executives and stakeholders
- Generate sales among existing customers by up-selling and cross-selling
- Manage projects to achieve client and company objectives
- Ensure that emerging customer requirements are fed into the product development cycle
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure consistent service delivery
- Develop new business within a defined territory
- Work with fellow Account Managers and the Company's Directors to develop and implement effective competitive strategies
- Contribute to the company's sales and marketing activities
The successful candidate will have proven account management or business to business sales experience. This will include demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the client organisation. You will require excellent listening, negotiation, presentation and written and verbal communication skills and are likely to be educated to degree level or equivalent.