5 months ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a bespoke interior and branding design studio, passionate about creating beautiful, award-winning spaces and identities within the hospitality sector.
This is a client-facing account manager and new business development role, centred on acquiring, building and managing client relationships and managing project accounts as a client liaison. Integral aspects of the role include working with clients and the design team to define the working process for a project, ensuring that deliverables are met effectively.
Experience & Skills:
- must have experience of working within a similar role
- excellent client-facing, communication and negotiation skills
- commercially astute
- organised with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- self-motivated and able to work independently
- understanding of design
- attention to detail and accuracy
- ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- must have excellent writing skills in order to compile client briefs
- meet with existing and potential clients re new projects, preparing structured fee proposals with a stage by stage approach, ensuring clients needs are met and that the design team understands brief and deliverables
- identify and approach new potential clients
- taking a clear and cohesive brief from client, drawing key information regarding the practical and creative elements of projects and creating a briefing document for the client and design team
- working with existing fee structures to accurately quote for projects and setting up new fee structures/templates where necessary
- checking progress of each stage of the schedules on a weekly basis
- providing the design team with updated project timelines
- assist with new initiatives aimed at profitability and growth
- working with the creative director/lead designers you will contribute to revision and analysis of presentations to ensure they are in line with brief and deliverables
- ability to also take on writing and research activities, including creative tasks for project collaboration, would be beneficial but not essential
The right candidate will:
- have a minimum bachelor level degree
- have working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- preferably have experience in interiors/branding/architecture
About the Position:
This is a Full Time position covering Maternity Leave; we are looking for the successful candidate to start with us in September 2017.
The cover position would continue until at least end of August 2018, with a possibility to turn into a Permanent position for the right candidate.