Job title: Account Manager
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: Competitive salary + excellent benefits
Hours: Full Time, Permanent
Are you an experience Account Manager looking for a new challenge? The company has an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join their experienced team in Milton Keynes.
As a marketing technology business, they've developed their own sophisticated software to provide Marketing Automation, Web Personalisation, Email Marketing, and User Experience services.
They are growing by 30% each year (twice ranking in The Times 100 fastest growing technology businesses) and they're proud to work with top brands including Sainsbury's, AVIS, Monarch, and Esure.
As well as career progression, they offer a great office location (free parking), funded social activities throughout the year, an excellent pension scheme, BUPA health insurance after probation, 25 days holiday and your birthday off!
- Maintain a close and productive relationship with key client contacts as you will be their day to day contact.
- Working in partnership with your assigned clients to help drive their multi-channel campaigns.
- Identifying opportunities to upsell additional the company's services to clients in order to add value and save time.
- Use campaign data to present/report back results to your clients, identifying key trends/recommendations/best practice and opportunities for them to grow their revenue.
- Take ownership of any client issues that may arise, ensuring that they are resolved correctly and where necessary escalated to senior management.
- Lead and where necessary support client presentations on campaign success and opportunities for improvements.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the company's products to enable you to effectively and confidently use features of the product to support clients in getting the most benefit from the company's product(s)
- Ensure high-levels of quality with customer data handling, ensuring the company's procedures on data and security are adhered to.
- Work to exemplify the company's values and consider them in everything that is done both internally and externally with clients and suppliers
- Accurately forecast revenue to clients and your teams.
- Monitor and evaluate client profitability and how this can be improved on a continual basis whilst making sure that resource is being allocated correctly.
- Proven consistent achievement in an Account Management role or a Senior AE role.
- Interpersonal skills, able to build and maintain relationships with minimal effort.
- Able to work as part of a team and when necessary
- Passion about the online industry.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Competency in Microsoft office.
- A competitive salary.
- Excellent benefits including BUPA after probation, 25 days holiday, your birthday off and a great pension scheme.
- The opportunity to work with and learn from some of the most experienced CRO people in the industry.
- We'll encourage you to innovate, get involved in R&D, attend and support hackathons and network within the industry.
Please click APPLY to submit your CV and a Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Client Support, Account Consultant, Product Specialist, Experienced Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Nationwide Sales, Sales Executive, Business Development, CRO Account Manager, Sales, Sales Manager, Direct Sales, Marketing Account Manager, Digital Account Manager, CRO Consultant, Key Sales, Business Developer, Business Plan, Business Development, Sales Development, Business Development Lead, Sales, Senior Sales Manager, New Client Sales, B2B will be considered for this role.