8 months ago
Our client provides web design and online booking for hotels in Italy. The position of Revenue / Account Manager is based in their Paisley Office, and is primarily focussed on supporting their Italian Hotel Clients.
One of the main job functions is to assist the Hotels to sell rooms directly though their websites using their booking system.
The Successful Candidate will be responsible for identifying and managing an existing portfolio of clients and maximising their direct revenue stream (via their official website). In addition you will be required to identify sales opportunities through the analysis of the data available, building relationships with clients to understand their business needs and drivers. Advising the hotels on availability, supply and demand to support the increase of direct website bookings.
Key responsibilities & accountabilities
- Proactively network with existing customers to increase the sale of rooms through their booking system;
- Review own activity and KPIs to plan future business development activities so as to ensure delivery of financial targets;
- Offer existing customers additional hospitality tools to enhance rooms sales
- On a monthly basis, produce sales evaluations and report of activities undertaken;
- Visit the important hotels in Italy; circa 6 trips per annum.
- Support the hotels to develop a strategy to manage hotel supply and demand;
- Rate checks and competitor checks;
- Provide hotels with information and advice by telephone and email, including follow-ups.
- Ensure hotels are on track with payments
- Through strong relationship building, effectively engage with appropriate decision-makers;
- Identify further and future opportunities;
- Able to plan on a short term basis (1-3 months) to achieve immediate performance goals;
- Ensure area of responsibility is delivering to plan, identify & propose changes/solutions to drive & increase targeted delivery;
- Skilled in excel to allow you to analyse and manipulate the large volume of data available;
- Excellent face-to-face and telephone communication skills.
- Degree level or equivalent education or proven experience of sustained over achievement in a new business sales environment
- Fluent in Italian and English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as good interpersonal skills
- High degree of computer literacy, Google Docs and Microsoft Office (Outlook & Excel).
- Proven track record of significantly exceeding targets and expectations
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
28 days ago
only 7 hours until close
27 days ago
only 17 hours until close
only 5 days until close