7 months ago
Information on the company
Inspiring Interns is the UK’s leading graduate recruitment agency. We’ve placed over 6,000 candidates at the country’s leading businesses including M&C Saatchi Mobile, Skype, OK Magazine, King.com, Hailo, Easyjet, and Lloyds.
A typical day would be:
Your role is a vital part of the Inspiring process. You will:
* Learn how to perform in depth candidate searches through the internal CRM and external resources (e.g. Linked In, job boards such as Reed).
* Develop a professional tone of communication when dealing with both companies/hiring managers and candidates, understanding the difference in approach with both over email and phone.
* Learn how to conduct screening and sales calls (candidate side/client side) from an experienced team that will be able to offer one to one assistance for any and all of your day-to-day objectives.
Who is our ideal candidate?
You are on the front-line of contacting, informing and preparing recent graduates in meeting their career aspirations. This is an incredibly rewarding job and will be best suited to someone who has strong empathy and desire to help people. Entwined with your empathetic nature, you will have an interest in learning about the recruitment industry and get excited about how it can be a lucrative career for you once you start gaining an understanding of the recruitment space.
You will be expected to show a thirst for knowledge about the clients we work with but importantly the clients we don’t work with as we are constantly growing and looking to expand our client base. Bring your ‘A’ game and an organised, creative, fun and ready-to-learn attitude, and you’ll be on to a winner!
* We aren’t expecting a finished product, but someone who has enthusiasm and a knowledge-hungry attitude.
* Educated to degree level.
* A social butterfly and compulsive communicator.
* Highly organised with good attention to detail.
* Excellent written and spoken English is essential.
* An ideas generator with great research skills.
* Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop is desirable.
* Focusing on solutions, not problems, is how we roll! Actions speak louder than words.
* A graduate who takes the initiative.
* An awareness of UK higher education and the graduate landscape is desirable.
What are the perks of interning at your company?
You can expect a fully stocked fridge, music, regular company socials, a table tennis table, plenty of laughs in the office and the chance to be part of a fast-growing company not afraid to ignore conventional wisdom. We also have an office dog, a sheltie, so dog friendly applicants would be best!
This is a chance to be part of a fast-growing company with a start-up mentality but with the security of its history of success. Work socials are the norm; with company nights out, team lunches and epic Christmas parties! You’ll not only be getting a bunch of new colleagues, but great mates too.
Apply for this role