Account Manager Corrugated Packaging - South. An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the UK’s leading supplier of standard and bespoke corrugated packaging solutions. This role comes with superb prospects within Group.
LOCATION: Covering the South.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Swindon, Cardiff, Plymouth, Oxford, Bristol, Worcester, Gloucester.
SALARY: £45,000 – £50,000 base + OTE £54,000-£59,000
BENEFITS: Company Car + Mobile + Expenses + Contributory Pension
We are the UK’s leading manufacturer of corrugated packaging solutions with numerous manufacturing sites around the country and a global turnover of +£4 billion and employing in excess of 20,000 people. Our clients cross the spectrum of FMCG, E-Commerce, Food, Automotive, Pharmaceutical & General Industrial and our products include: retail ready litho - laminated packaging, transit cases, consumer units, packs printed for gifts, POS applications and heavy duty industrial products.
We are at the forefront of Corrugated Packaging Innovation and our products offer clients the full spectrum including environmentally friendly, stronger, lighter and cost efficient solutions.
As a result of increasing demand we are now seeking a proven, dynamic Account Manager who will ensure the efficient management of existing and new customers. This role comes with the very realistic prospect of building your own team in due course
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CANDIDATES WHO:
* Will be responsible for negotiation of price movements of all packaging commodities and services
* Develop and growing relationships with a wide range of customers including blue-chip and SME’s across General Industrial, Food, and Consumer Durables market sectors, but particularly to within the E-Commerce sector
* Ensuring a professional line is presented at all times managing customer expectations as appropriate in line with the business priorities.
* Skilled at identifying, quantifying and proposing a plan to gain additional business from existing customers and the ability to network through clients..
* Ensuring that the customer’s SLA is delivered.
WE ARE INTERESTED IN RECEIVING APPLICATIONS FROM CANDIDATES WITH:
* A proven track record of success in as an Account Manager.
* Preferably a proven exposure to the E-Commerce sector.
* A background selling a packaging solutions: corrugated, plastics, consumer durables, labels, flexibles would be preferential, however, we are prepared to consider candidates from outside the market
* Commercially astute and consultative approach to Account Managing.
* Excellent relationship building and communication skills.
* Strong influencing skills with experience of working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
* Real ‘can-do’ attitude
* Self-motivated, Ambitious, entrepreneurial, with excellent team player skills.
* Ability to build and manage a team in the future.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles in the past or currently and in any of the following markets:
* Regional Sales Executive, Regional Sales Manager, Account Manager, National Account Manager, Sales Executive, Territory Sales Manager, Area Sales Manager. Business Development Manager. Sales Manager. Business Manager.
* Corrugated, Plastics, Consumer Durables, Printed Folded Cartons, Food Packaging, Consumables, Food Contact Packaging, Flexible packaging, Labels, Recycled Packaging,
INTERESTED? Please apply to our retained consultant Ian Peterson quoting Account Manager, South – Corrugated Packaging reference IP1612-35 to Wallace Hind Selection. The Old Vicarage. Duston. Northants. NN5 6JB. Please note that the postcodes used for this vacancy are for searching purposes only, they may not refer exactly to where the role is based.