A service led account management role looking after large care homes within London and the South East. Initially a 6 month contract but potential to go permanent
Global FTSE 250 company that operate in 15 countries throughout Europe. An innovative business that is constantly developing new products and services to meet customer needs.
More than 9,000 employees working at 60 sites. They are a huge buying power so are able to provide cost-effective services.
They pride themselves on their strong commitment to customer service and the care that is provided to their clients.
The Account Manager - Care Homes would report into a lady who has been in the business for 18 months and heads up the entire care home division. She is an expert within this market and so a great person to learn from. It is a fairly new market for them so there is a great potential to grow with nearly 500,000 care home beds in the UK
The key responsibilities of the Account Manager - Care Homes would be:
- Visiting the large care homes within the South East
- Onboarding the new homes so that they are used to the service
- Strategically account managing them
- Feedback customer thoughts to the team so that tweaks can be made accordingly
This is a home based role but you would need to go to their London Brixton office 3-4 times per month
The ideal Account Manager - Care Homes would be:
- A strong service led account manager
- Ideally healthcare or care home background, if not then business services or facilities management
- Empathy for the sector
Competitive salary + £5k car allowance + bonus