Job Title: Account Manager
Salary: £25 - £28K P.A (Based on experience) - OTE £37 - £40K P.A
Based in Tech City, London & Sydney, Australia the company is a fast growing, VC backed SaaS Company offering ground breaking remarketing software to ecommerce business globally since 2013 with some of the biggest names in the industry as customers. The company is looking for an Account Manager who will partner with their customers and ensure their long-term success. The Account manager role is to manage a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new opportunities.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profit
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to exceed sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
Prepare reports on account status
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- The ideal candidate would have 1-2 years' experience within the SaaS sector developing strong relationships with their customers, connecting with key business stakeholders and preparing sales reports.
- You would have liaised between customers and cross-functional internal teams, ensured the timely and successful delivery of projects according to customer needs and improved the entire customer experience.
- The Successful candidate will be confident, self-motivated and ambitious, an individual with a combination of great communication skills and drive that will help the company grow further and who will in turn expect to grow within the company.
- You will have a degree in Business Administration or a relevant subject
- You will have 1-2 years' experience as an Account manager, Key Account Manager or other relevant experience within the SaaS sector.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels both internally when dealing with colleagues and externally when dealing with clients
- Solid experience with CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrate the ability to quickly analyse, simplify and action complex information
- You will be confident and self-motivated
- To be successful you will be a team player and have a consultative rather than confrontational approach.
- A challenging and varied role with a successful international internet company
- The opportunity to take on responsibilities and put your own ideas into action from the first day
- The opportunity to work in an experienced and highly motivated team of internet and media experts
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role. Only applicants with the relevant skills and experience will be considered.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Business Development Manager, Senior Business Development Manager, Internal Sales Executive, Sales, Field Sales, Business Development Leader, Senior Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, Key Account Manager, Sales, Lead Generation, Sales Agent, Field Sales, Sales, Commercial Sales, Key Sales, Regional Sales, Sales Professional, Senior Account Manager, Strategic Sales Executive, Construction Business Development Manager may also be considered for this role.