Account Manager/ Account Executive - Call centre analytics/ Customer Experience/ SaaS/ Software as a service
Customer experience is now at the heart of every business and is "Todays Business Benchmark" according to Forbes. Clients who can understand and improve a customer's multiple touchpoints will have significant competitive advantage. The leading edge technology that this company provides, enables any business to deliver an enjoyable and efficient end to end journey and ultimately drive bottom-line profits. You're likely to have solid business to business sales experience and be at the top of your game. Software shouldn't be new to you but if you are someone who has a natural interest in technology and a desire be involved in a more complex sales cycle, this pre-IPO business could be the ideal environment for you.
- Established for 5 years, demonstrating a superb balance sheet.
- Great start-up culture - need to chill out for 5 minutes? Relax on the sofa with a game of Fifa.
- The HQ and Heartbeat of the company is in the North but they also have a London office as they service many financial and legal household names.
- Privately funded, young management team leading cash rich with ambitious plans.
- Future share options.
- Phenomenal career opportunities- always looking to recruit managers of the future. All candidates BMS placed in 2016 were promoted within their first 12 months.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Depending on required salary candidates can come from a range of backgrounds
- New business sales experience is essential, ideally SaaS or technology.
- Candidates who have worked sold to call centres or to marketing would be preferred.
- A positive outlook and can do attitude are more important than anything else.
- They want people who will fit into a "work hard, play hard" culture where levels of activity will drive success
- The successful individual will see the size of the organisation as an opportunity rather than as a risk
- This role is aimed at mid level corporate businesses but you may also deal with FTSE 250 clients
- You coach an internal sales person who will support you with leads.
- The role is selling to horizontal markets but the company is strong in retail/ecommerce, utilities and financial services.
- Typical engagement is with senior operational decision makers and Chief Marketing Officers and marketing managers.
- Whilst the company focuses on the "customer journey", equally important to the success of the organisation is the "employee journey" and there is an excellent structured career path through the business including share option.
JOB TITLE: Call centre analytics/ Customer Experience/ SaaS/ Software as a service
LOCATION: Manchester, Liverpool, Stoke, Leeds, Oldham, Stockport, Huddersfield
PACKAGE: £30-35 basic, OTE 60-70k, pension, future stock options.