£28000 - £34000/annum, OTE 35k - 45k, 28 Days Holiday, Pension
This is a fantastic opportunity for you, an experienced Sales Support or Account Manager, to join a fast growing IT company in a niche market growing at 20-50% per annum.
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager who can create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of customers, and actively develop new business from new and existing clients, while supporting a small team. We’re looking for a sales-oriented professional who values productivity and customer engagement.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships (70%)
- Develop new business with new and existing clients to meet sales quotas to help up with our ambitious growth target (30%)
- Identify and grow opportunities in collaboration with wider team
- Manage and nurture new business leads
- Follow-up all marketing campaign leads relating to new and existing accounts
- Managing all aspects of customer relations, from quotations to sales support and follow-up support.
- Improve customer experience and actively investigate and resolve complaints
- Forecast, track and report on key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximise profits
What we offer:
- An exciting and challenging place to work, where your contribution will make a real difference as a key member of the management team
- Excellent earning potential based on performance
You will need:
- 3 + years’ experience at Account Manager level
- Proven success in generating sales among client accounts, including upselling and cross-selling
- Preference will be given to applicants with an IT or other technical business background
- Team management experience is an advantage
- To possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to deal with conflicting demands and manage multiple accounts
- Self motivation and a pro-active approach
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to meet customer needs
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to improve processes
- Strong software skills - Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word, as well as experience with CRM and ERP software
- Ideally degree level education with a marketing qualification (CIM or equivalent)
- Due to international expansion, a working knowledge of French or an Eastern European language is desirable
No agencies, please.