The job is titled an area manager, you will be covering Reading, Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Hampshire, West Midlands and Birmingham. You will be tasked with maintaining outstanding relationships with existing clients which will include delivering in-person training and support to ensure they make the most of the platform.
My client is an award wining start up on a mission to transform careers in the UK and abroad. In four years my client has gone from strength to strength. Growing rapidly and now a team of 23 and growing. They have quickly become a market leader, promoted by students, teachers, business leaders and teachers.
As an area manager, you will cover your own area of the country including Oxfordshire, Reading, Berkshire, Hampshire, West Midlands and Birmingham. Education sector.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Maintaining outstanding relationships with existing partner schools, which includes delivering in-person training and support to ensure they make the most of the platform.
- Securing sales meetings with schools providing in-person demonstrations of my clients platforms to schools.
- Meeting sales targets and a high re subscription rate.
- Using your knowledge of my clients partner schools and how they use the platforms to help improve the offering.
- Account management and report building is key.
Essential skills and experience:
- Highly motivated to reach and exceed personal and team targets.
- Track record of excellent customer relationships management.
- Very personable and resilient.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Strong sales track record.
- Ability to learn quickly, both in terms of familiarising yourself with the education sector, and in terms of grasping what works and doesn't when interacting with prospective customers.
- Full clean UK driving license with own car.
- £30,000 Base salary
- OTE/Commission - Is uncapped with a realistic OTE of £50k.
- All travel expenses covered.
- Become part of a committed and dynamic team.
- 28 days holiday.