6 months ago
We are seeking a full-time, permanent Account Manager to join the team at Xyone Cyber Security. The role involves account management, customer service and relationship maintenance, acting as a first-line of communication for our clients.
Our appointed Account Manager will manage our diverse client portfolio – arranging service delivery and engaging in project management, following up on completed work with customer service calls to gather feedback and maintaining relationships with clients through providing regular contact to offer additional services or as their renewals are due.
The Account Manager will also establish new accounts and sales opportunities for Xyone by following up with attendees of events, offering services and beginning a dialogue to generate interest in cyber security services.
• Minimum 2:1 University degree or
• Customer service qualification
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong time-management and organisational skills
• Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision whilst maintaining team ethics
• Client oriented, able to communicate with all tiers of staff within an organisation
• Proficient in using various software packages used to record information, create documents and communicate effectively both internally and externally
Responsibilities / Duties:
• Liaising with clients on a regular basis to handle questions, queries and concerns
• Commitment to learning and sharing information with teams
• Seeking sales opportunities and leads on behalf of XCS
• Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to our customers
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
• Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders by providing reports
• Forecast and track key account metrics
• Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed and with the relevant parties
• Assist prospective clients in discussions regarding the implementation of a cyber security strategy
• Maintain the CRM system to ensure all existing and potential accounts are kept up to date
• Conduct customer service calls to existing clients and upsell our services where possible.
• Handle all inbound calls, including queries from existing clients and new sales opportunities.
• Chief Executive Officer
• Chief Strategic Officer
20 days ago
only 8 days until close
9 days ago
only 3 days until close