5 months ago
This is a position with an established IT company providing a comprehensive range of solutions to the manned guarding and facilities management sectors. Their office is commutable from Birmingham, Worcester, Redditch, Droitwich and Kidderminster.
They are looking for a driven individual to join their growing account management team in an Account Manager role. On a daily basis, the chosen candidate can expect to deal with multiple scenarios including current customer accounts, new business sales, marketing and team meetings. The chosen candidate will also get an opportunity to work on several projects designed to improve how the company delivers their services and to help promote them to attract new clients.
This varied national role is largely office based but potentially involves travel to all parts of the UK.
- Be the lead point of contact for matters relating to a group of existing customers
- Build and maintain effective long-term customer relationships
- Develop trusted advisor status with key executives and stakeholders
- Generate sales among existing customers by upselling and cross-selling
- Manage projects to achieve client and company objectives
- Ensure that emerging customer requirements are fed into the product development cycle
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure consistent service delivery
- Develop new business within a defined territory
- Work with fellow Account Managers and the Company's Directors to develop and implement effective competitive strategies
- Contribute to the company's sales and marketing activities
- Multi-tasking - ability to deal with multiple accounts, tasks and scenarios at any one time. Manage workload with efficiency and accuracy.
- Organisation - a high level of organisation, high attention to detail and ability to diligently work through a daily workload.
- Ambition - a hunger for sales and commission is imperative.
- Writing & grammar - very high level of English writing and grammar. Ability to write/proof read electronic communications resulting in no mistakes.
- Passion - be passionate about your career!
The successful candidate will have account management or business to business sales experience. They will expect a demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the client organisation.
Basic Salary £18,000 to £20,000 OTE £38,000+ (Unlimited) plus car allowance.
- Salary + travel expenses
- Car allowance
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays