Account manager role - up to £32,000 basic with a further £15,000 OTE + Company Car + Pension + 25 days Holiday
Our client is a very successful commercially focused manufacture who have a global footprint.
They have a regional office in the Bristol area and are committed to growing the revenue generated by the regional office.
They require Portfolio Manager role to retain and renegotiate service contracts, minimise the number of lost/cancelled maintenance contracts and proactively engage in customer account management role. Additional the Area Portfolio Manager will be responsible for maximizing portfolio growth opportunities.
- Proactively develops and creates customer relationships in his/her area of responsibility
- Process all customer cancellations & ensuring where possible units are retained
- To renegotiate existing service contracts approaching their end dates
- Review & up-sell poor performing contracts to greater improve their profitability
- Customer visits & presentations - account management customers
- Action all change of owner contracts & provide new contracts to new owner/occupiers
- Internal relationship mapping of regional customer base and business intelligence collation
co-ordinate Sales, Operations and Administration dialogue and complaints -
- resolution ownership and responsibility to deliver customer satisfaction.
- To include, but not limited to effective master data cleansing, operational issue identification of missed visits and poor KPI's, invoicing resolution -
- credit note generation and debt management awareness and assistance
- Accountable for winning new units from the open market through existing portfolio
- Ensures customer satisfaction with the rest of the team.
The Successful Account Manager will be based within the Devon and Cornwall region have the following skills, Education and Experience
- Intermediate level understanding of commercial/sales
- Confident & motivated, ability to interact with customers at various levels as well as internally
- Ability to use Microsoft packages including work, excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills including written or verbal, ability to convey information, influence and negotiate
- High quality written and spoken English is a must
Our client strives to be a great place to work and are proud to offer a wide range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
The successful Account Manager can expect to receive a basic salary of up to £32,000 + £15,000 OTE + benefit package
Benefits: 25 Days Holiday, Company Pension Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Employee Assistance Programme, PDI, Life Assurance, Cycle to Work Scheme, Private Medical Insurance, Company Car, quarterly incentive