Our client is 10 years old, has over 200 employees and has a dynamic management team that is determined to grow and improve the business. They pride themselves on being a fantastic place to work and have excellent career progression prospects; Their current first-line managers have all been promoted from within the business.
They are an increasingly important and recognised business in their sector: In 2016 they won the award for ‘Outsourced Partner of the Year’ at the European Customer Service and Contact Centre Awards against some major ‘blue chip’ competition. They are proud to be accredited with both Investors in People and ISO9001 and have a comprehensive training academy for development of staff skills.
Our client is an award-winning, Sales Support Agency working with major clients in the Automotive Industry. In Nantwich alone they work with PSA Group, BMW, Honda, Kia, VW Financial Services and FCA Group.
Position: Business Development Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £18,000 OTE: £25,000+ benefits
About the role:
As part of their ongoing expansion, they require an Account Manager at their Nantwich office.
- Helping our clients increase their sales by identifying new fleet sales opportunities from email and telephone prospecting
- Managing a database of new and existing customers
- Booking appointments and qualified sales leads for clients
- Developing a robust sales pipeline of future opportunities
- Promoting the brand positively and enthusiastically to new and existing customers
- Demonstrating world-class customer service, building excellent relationships with clients
- Excellent communicators, comfortable having conversations with people at different levels
- Curious, engaging people, comfortable investigating facts and learning new things
- Organised, self-motivated people with a strong sense of personal accountability
- Strong IT skills; any experience of using CRM / Database systems is advantageous
- Adaptable and mature, candidates should love working in a dynamic, environment
Why you should work for them:
Our client has an excellent track record of innovation, and you will find that their approach will give you excellent support and career development.
You will be:
- Supported by a skilled and passionate management team
- Provided with an existing customer base and pipeline
- Part of a high growth business boasting 97% staff retention
- Given opportunities for career progression
- Working for an award-winning business
- Provided with all the tools to do your job
- Offered a highly competitive benefits package
You may have experience of the following: Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Account Manager, Account Management, Business Development, Sales Executive, Internal Account Manager, Internal Sales Executive, Relationship Management, Automotive etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.