Excellent opportunity for someone with field sales experience in the healthcare or FMCG industry to take on an Account Manager role with a global blue chip medical device manufacturer.
My client is a renowned medical device manufacturer with a division specialising in optical sales. They are looking to expand their team as a result of growth.
This is a great opportunity for an Account Manager who wants to be in a role where they can take charge of their career path and influence the direction of the sales strategy in the region. The company has a strong culture for internal growth and encourages progression.
The Account Manager's primary responsibility, will be to manage their client base of high street opticians, providing a soft consultative sell and as a result increase sales across the region. Further responsibilities include:-
- Selling a portfolio of optical devices into high street opticians.
- Fully define project scope, goals and deliverables for all new business and change in scope of existing business.
- Have sole responsibility for selling a portfolio of market leading products.
- Working with numerous internal stakeholders to co-ordinate efforts in maximising opportunities.
- Build relationships with existing clients, recognise their needs and propose a solution.
The Account Manager will have:-
Basic salary from £30,000-£35,000
OTE of £13,000