Account Manager £40k
- Globally renowned organisation
- Big focus on new product development and keeping a competitive edge
- Excellent uncapped commission scheme
The Role: Based from home in the Midlands, the new Account Manager will be selling capital equipment into NHS and Private Hospitals, dealing with Gastroenterology, ENT, Urology and Pulmonary / Critical Care departments, Theatres and Endoscopy suites. You will be calling on Surgeons, Nurses, EBME and Procurement specialists in a role which is focused on account management with additional new business development. Full product and ongoing training is provided and the uncapped commission scheme will reward the most driven sales people.
The Company: Among the leaders in their marketplace this well regarded and expanding organisation requires a new Midlands Account Manager to join their team. They offer endoscopy imaging equipment including ultrasound and videoscopes and boast a healthy pipeline of new products due to extensive R&D investment. They have over four decades of expertise in their sector and are looking to bring on new products to continue their growth.
For this Account Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
· Medical field sales background into NHS and Private Hospitals
· You will ideally have sold capital equipment
· You will be familiar with the challenger sales model, be self-motivated and hungry
Benefits of this Account Manager role:
· £30k-£40k Basic Salary
· Circa £10k+ Uncapped Commission
· Car allowance
· Mobile, Laptop, Pension, 25 Days Holidays (+Bank Holidays)
Location: The position of Account Manager covers Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Leicester, Stoke, Derby, Dudley, Worcester, Shrewsbury
Can't see anything that suits you? We only advertise a small proportion of available roles within our medical sales division. Contact us to discuss your background in confidence and we'll give you a measured and realistic appraisal of your background and career requirements.