My client are looking for an Account Management Team Leader to open manage national accounts and lead a team of Account Managers.
If you have experience managing national-scale relationships and are looking for a fast-growing start-up environment, this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
Over the past 3 years my client has grown from a team of 5 founders, to over 150 superstars!
Located in North London, the culture in this start-up is fantastic. The founders believe that for visions to be achieved, an encouraging team environment is necessary. Personally I visited the client last week and I was blown away by how friendly (and, quite frankly, cool everyone was). I saw cohesive teams and progress happening before me, and I also saw break out areas with bean bags and dogs.
It's not everyday I get to work for such a diverse and cutting-edge client!
The Successful Account Management Team Leader will ideally exhibit the following:
- Overseeing a team of 7 - you will be the leader of the team, coordinating, stewarding and driving the team's success. A natural leader, you'll develop a clear and efficient team structure, build a resilient process driven department, that excels at delighting our accounts, whilst growing our volumes and revenues. Coaching and performance management skill will be essential, as will an ability to multi-task and manage a team of ambitious individuals.
- Reporting to the Sales Director, you will be directly responsible for the performance of our accounts portfolio - retention, revenue growth and client satisfaction will be key metrics you will be accountable for.
- Supporting a company that's expanding rapidly - as the company adds new cities, you'll be integral to restructuring the department to accommodate our expansion requirements. A forward thinker, you'll need to help build the team of the future, a key enabler in us hitting our goals and targets.
- You will also manage a small portfolio of very key business relationships, with the aim of improving commercial terms, up selling, growing order volume & revenue through a range of services.
- We are looking for someone who will strive to enhance the partner's experience, increase engagement, grow and restructure the department, whilst improving key performance metrics across the board.
What is expected:
- University educated with a genuine desire to get stuck in drive the team forwards.
- 2+ years experience of managing a team.
- 5+ years of customer account management experience.
- Experience working with people and using data to identify trends and opportunities.
- Solid project management and analytical skills.
- Experience using Salesforce and Google Drive and MS Office Suite is a must, plus Periscope would be a bonus.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
Who we are looking for:
- A leader and a brilliant manager.
- An excellent communicator and people person.
- Experience building and shaping a team as it grows, including training and coaching.
- A quick thinker, who can articulate complex ideas and sell the business.
- Self motivated, very driven, a proven winner.
- Confident and hard-working.
- Willing to learn and push to the next level.
- An entrepreneurship mindset, with a strong business focus.
The Successful Account Management Team Leader will receive:
- Apple equipment to boost your productivity.
- We're international! We have people from all over the world who are super passionate about making things happen.
- Be part of something big. We're here to change things and want to make sure we develop our people along the way.