5 months ago
This company is one of the world's leading mail and goods shipping providers. Present in 15 countries in Europe, Asia and the USA, they offer a diverse range of ecommerce and mail solutions empowering businesses to grow across-borders.
As an Account Handler your main objective will be to maintain and develop customer relationships, whilst looking for new business opportunities to ensure growth for the company.
- To identify and generate sales leads and obtain necessary information to ensure follow up sales calls from in-house database
- To provide advice to customers on production and mailing methods whilst maximising profitability
- To carry out customer requests in a timely, orderly, efficient and courteous manner
- To provide written quotations, pursue and close sales whilst cross-selling other products and services
- To create job bags and book in jobs within the timescales of the customer and business workload
- To liaise with other departments to ensure the customer needs can be met and informing customers if there are issues or delays
- To raise invoices and return client stock or charge storage
- To ensure standard quotes are completed in less than 2-4 hours
- To maintain good communication with customers, ensuring customers are advised on all matters relating to their order/request
- To call customers at least once every 3 months if they have not used our services
- Provide any financial information that may be required on time, accurate and to the agreed format
- Provide reports on customer turnover and margins from systems available
- Must have sound knowledge of direct mail production, domestic and international postal methods including downstream access
- Sales orientated
- Ability to work to targets
- Ability to manage time effectively to complete workload and meet deadlines
- Ability to plan, schedule and evaluate own work
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written is paramount
- Create, maintain and promote good working relationships
Their mission is to excel in every interaction with our customers. Their values are trust, friendliness, ease of use and our commitment to sustainability.
- Based at their Southampton site
- They offer modern and fair employment conditions
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
10 days ago
only 6 days until close
5 days ago
only 1 day until close