9 months ago
This company is one of the world's leading mail and goods shipping providers. Present in 15 countries in Europe, Asia and the USA, they offer a diverse range of ecommerce and mail solutions empowering businesses to grow across-borders.
As an Account Handler your main objective will be to maintain and develop customer relationships, whilst looking for new business opportunities to ensure growth for the company.
- To identify and generate sales leads and obtain necessary information to ensure follow up sales calls from in-house database
- To provide advice to customers on production and mailing methods whilst maximising profitability
- To carry out customer requests in a timely, orderly, efficient and courteous manner
- To provide written quotations, pursue and close sales whilst cross-selling other products and services
- To create job bags and book in jobs within the timescales of the customer and business workload
- To liaise with other departments to ensure the customer needs can be met and informing customers if there are issues or delays
- To raise invoices and return client stock or charge storage
- To ensure standard quotes are completed in less than 2-4 hours
- To maintain good communication with customers, ensuring customers are advised on all matters relating to their order/request
- To call customers at least once every 3 months if they have not used our services
- Provide any financial information that may be required on time, accurate and to the agreed format
- Provide reports on customer turnover and margins from systems available
- Must have sound knowledge of direct mail production, domestic and international postal methods including downstream access
- Sales orientated
- Ability to work to targets
- Ability to manage time effectively to complete workload and meet deadlines
- Ability to plan, schedule and evaluate own work
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written is paramount
- Create, maintain and promote good working relationships
Their mission is to excel in every interaction with our customers. Their values are trust, friendliness, ease of use and our commitment to sustainability.
- Based at their Southampton site
- They offer modern and fair employment conditions
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.
only 7 days until close