Launched in 2012, our client is an innovative business in the Professional Services space. In a nutshell, they are a "TripAdvisor for Professionals", allowing clients to find, rate and review financial advisers, mortgage brokers, solicitors, and accountants. With 10,000 advisers and over 60,000 verified client reviews, our client is home to the UK’s most trusted advice. To date they’ve received £5m in investment and have grown to a team of 30 employees.
They have exciting plans to do a whole lot more, making great advice accessible and appealing to millions. They believe everyone would benefit hugely from getting the right advice or guidance and they aim to help the UK public find the right adviser for life’s big decisions. The scale of this opportunity is huge within a company going through such growth.
The job is a combination of sales, account management, and client services; we call ourselves Coaches. You will be contacting potential and existing clients by phone, email and instant message, creating long-term positive relationships with them. You will work closely with colleagues to ensure team and individual targets are being hit and the company continues to grow as fast as we have done so far.
As a start-up, they are looking for talented graduates who are wanting a varied role who can make an impact on the business and the industry - there is a lot of scope for progression if you are good at what you do. The team is scheduled to go onto a trip to Iceland due to hitting targets in Q4 – which is the sort of incentives the company offers to its employees.
· Sell to and build/maintain relationships with IFA, accountant, mortgage broker professionals over email and phone
· 90% warm leads (no pushy sales)
· You will be adaptable to changes and new ideas
· Meet individual and team targets
· A degree from a good university (minimum grade 2:1)
· Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
· Highly motivated, driven and competitive
· Must be able to work on your own initiative, and as part of a team
· Strong time management, organisation and attention to detail
· Confident and friendly, with a great phone manner
· Not afraid to work hard and adapt - it’s a fast-paced environment where everyone gives 110%
· Experience working in a telephone-based or Sales role would be highly beneficial
Training & Development:
As an early-stage business, they offer an exciting and unique opportunity for all members of the team to contribute to shaping and growing the company. They operate in a transparent environment in which everyone has a voice, and the chance to make it heard. You will learn a lot from experienced colleagues, and undergo training in-house
Location: Teddington, London
Salary: 20k, rising to 22k after probation period, with a market leading bonus structure + other benefits
Start Date: ASAP
· Quarterly performance related bonus structure (Up to 30% based on team and individual performance)
· Stock Options in one of the UK's fastest growing financial technology companies
· An exceptionally talented and friendly team. Our employees are our greatest asset!
· Career opportunities