3 months ago
Edgware (HA8 7EB)
Basic Salary £18,000 (OTE: £28,000)
Due to explosive growth, our client is looking to recruit an Account Executive to manage the day to day relationship with one of its strategic clients who are a large wealth management company with offices all around the globe, who utilise their tax services for their High Net Worth clients.
Reporting to the Directors, you will be the main point of contact for the Client’s Consultants and Co-ordinators, responsible for sales activity and service delivery to their end-clients all over the world.
• You will be required to build relationships with Consultants and Co-ordinators within the client’s international business and be the main point of contact for day to day queries and requests.
• Maintaining regular contact and building trust and rapport with key Consultants and Co-Ordinators so that they continue to pass high quality leads to us.
• To organise and be part of regular conference calls for all international offices, providing a regular and proactive engagement.
• To manage inbound leads from Consultants and Co-ordinators and ensure they are handled by the relevant Tax Manager through to successful completion, ensuring every client interaction is of a high standard.
• To provide reporting back to the Directors on continual service improvement activities.
• Co-ordinating call-backs, lead follow-up and service delivery for all client engagements.
• To ensure that Consultants and Co-ordinators are getting frequent communication from us.
• Managing the delivery of strategic account activities through to implementation.
• Ensuring client communication is of a high quality and that deadlines are always delivered upon.
• Ensuring the service delivery team live up to the expectations and promises they have made at all times.
Desired Skills and Experience
• A Levels (x3) at grade A-C, or equivalent.
• GCSEs (x5) including English and Maths at grade A-C, or equivalent.
• Excellent MS Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook skills.
• Excellent Telephone and Written Communication skills
• Ability to interact professionally with clients, able to prioritise workload and be self-sufficient.
• A team player is required as the role entails active participation in the team, in addition to being able to work on their own
• Experience with building relationships in a sales driven environment
• Experience within the taxation or financial services would be desirable but not essential
What they offer:
• Bonus Scheme £2,500 per quarter based on achievement of account revenue growth
• Excellent training and development opportunities
• Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding firm at a very exciting stage of growth
• Opportunity to learn about international taxation and High Net Worth Private Client services
About Our Client :
Our client is a modern, boutique consultancy that specialises in Tax, Social Media, IT and Business Advisory to deliver creative solutions to complex problems. They look after a growing portfolio of UK and international clients providing tax advisory and compliance services to meet their individual needs.
Our client is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Secondary education
Required experience: Account Management: 2 years
Required language: English
27 days ago
only 23 hours until close
London, City, East London, North London, West London
£25k - £30k
25 days ago
only 3 days until close
Car Sales Executive
London, South East, City, North London, Hertfordshire, North West London
£50k - £60k
18 days ago
only 3 days until close
7 days ago
only 1 hours until close