Due to rapid growth our key client, the UK's leading insurance provider, are looking for a tenacious and experienced Account Executive to join their sales team in Maidstone, Kent.
The successful candidate will be from the insurance industry and will have a deep understanding of caravan park business.
Our client are the UK's largest and independent insurance intermediary, focusing on a variety on industry verticals. They are positioned across the UK with over 100 offices and 4,000 staff.
The primary function of the role will involve being responsible for growing and maintaining our client's caravan park business within the UK (or an assigned territory). You will be carrying out a range of duties in line with the business's needs:
- Actively develop and management new business prospects
- Create and deliver marketing and sales plans for partners
- Developing and nurturing key accounts against targets set
- Track and report new opportunities and renewal opportunities
- Reporting all financial success and analyse trends
- Client visits, calls (cold and warm) and meetings with current and prospective partners
- To be an ambassador and provide excellent customer service throughout
- Planning meetings and proposals
- Supporting the appointment of PIPs, OIs and IARs.
- Ensure all partner are compliant through checks
- Contribute success and expertise amongst team members
- Contribute required material for marketing purposes
- Work closely with the underwriting team
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- A strong understanding of the caravan park industry (vital)
- Commercial, tenacious and professional throughout (at internal and business level)
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Proven track record of business development and account management
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Able to work under pressure and stay calm
- Excellent telephone manner
- A 'can do' and 'will do' attitude
- Experience with MS Word and Excel (vital)
- Able to work independently and within a group
£30,000 + £35,000 + Benefits and Perks (to be discussed at interview stage)