Job Title: Account Executive
Location: Hemel Hempstead (with considerable travel in the UK)
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 per annum + excellent benefits + superb working environment
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Our Client is an established, exciting Technology company providing some of the largest businesses in the UK and globally with customer service and payment solutions. Their customers include some of the best known brands across the world in the UK, US and Australia.
Today, their aim is simple: To help their customers make every contact centre experience satisfying and secure for consumers. Come and discover what's refreshingly different about their Company.
They work in a colourful, collaborative open-plan environment where you will find cross-departmental teams working on exciting projects, releasing new products/technology and on- boarding clients. They have also won awards for investment in their People Strategy.
To support their aggressive growth plans, they are seeking an Account executive responsible for the day to day management of a portfolio of clients including; account development, coordination, relationship management and the measurement and monitoring of account performance.
Key responsibilities and deliverables
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Work in partnership with the team to achieve client deadlines, maximise revenue and excel in customer service.
- Generating quotations in response to customer requests
- Conduct quarterly client meetings and providing proactive, commercial and imaginative input, suggestions and solutions to meet the challenges faced by clients
- Preparing detailed account plans, you'll seek to leverage the full potential of our client's solutions through the delivery of impactful presentations
- Management of client queries and fault resolution
- Provide diligent internal reports on account status and revenue tracking
- Project manage client application changes through the change control cycle
- Client retention
- Production of daily/monthly/ quarterly reports, along with tracking application performance
- Must have outstanding relationship building skills, and excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Good presentation skills, and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Strong initiative and ability to prioritise workload
- Be highly numerate and pay close attention to detail
- Ability to provide excellent customer support in a fast moving environment
- Investigative and problem solving skills
- Strong organisational skills, particularly time and task management
- Previous experience in an Account Management role
- Excellent use of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint to produce quality documents and presentation slides
What's on offer?
- A fantastic working environment
- Life insurance
- Free tea, coffee, fresh fruit and snacks
- Relaxation floor (lunch area, quiet room, pool table, Xbox)
- Simply Health & private medical insurance group membership (eligible after probationary period)
- Pension scheme
- Well-being initiatives, such as in-house Reflexology and Sports Massage
- Focused on education and training (technical talks with internal and external speakers)
- Bike to work scheme (with a secure bike shed)
- Discounted offers
- Team days and Volunteering events
- Employee Recognition schemes
- Christmas & summer company events
- Discretionary annual bonus
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Account Executive, Account Manager, B2B, Sales Development, Sales, Business Development, Technology Sales, Sales Executive, Business Development Executive, Experienced Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Salesforce, Business Development Exec, Business Development Manager, Key Accounts, Technology Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Strategic Sales Account Manager, Account Management will also be considered for this role.