Oaklands Global are currently looking for an experienced Account Executive to join a leading Training Organization.
The main purpose of the job is to book existing Client Training, ensuring a high level of customer services is adhered to, proactively ensure the fulfilment of Sales Strategy and targets in the development of the allocated territory
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Responsible for company and client retention within an assigned territory maximising retention of pre-existing revenue.
- Book existing client training events comparing and evaluating course prerequisites with client qualifications, course availability and document the client’s expectations clearly to Training Services through accurate and proper registration of training.
- Respond to client inquiries in a prompt and professional manner.
- Diarising recurrent training events and following up to ensure fulfilment.
- Up-sell ancillary training courses that add value to overall client training.
- Negotiate pricing agreements with clients and make contract/pricing decisions based on set guidelines.
- Monitor client training events through to completion and provide customer service.
- Clearly communicate payment terms to clients and assist in collection of payments to include assisting with client check in and collect COD payments.
- Proactively ensure fulfilment of the Company sales strategy and targets. Be motivated and ensure priority focus on key targets and personal drive toward exceeding those goals weekly/monthly/quarterly.
- Prospecting for new clients as required.
- Exceed client expectations through superior service, communication, and account follow up.
- Establish and maintain proactive positive relationships with clients within an assigned territory through direct personal relationships with clients.
- Directly coordinate training commitments with Training Services Department to provide a training solution for clients.
- Monitor training events through fruition and provide customer service as required.
- Foster a seamless positive teamwork environment to ensure our sales organisation provides total client satisfaction. Provide backup for team members as needed and when required.
- Supporting other members of the team when required.
- Achieving sales targets and provided from time to time.
- Maximising course participation
- Responsible for ensuring accurate client data is entered into Sales Force and Gemini
Qualifications and skills required to become an Account Executive:
- Experience in customer/client relations role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be adaptable and flexible with the capacity to accept change.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and the willingness to participate in process improvement projects.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize daily workload.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to maintain professionalism in the workplace at all times.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Aviation experience desirable.
- Experience with Baan CRM or equivalent client database software would be an advantage.
- Scope to deal with some complex problems unsupervised.
- Other more complex problems would be referred to supervisor.
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure.
Why work with Oaklands Global?
Oaklands Global is a supplier of choice for leading Aviation & Aerospace Companies worldwide. We understand what our Client’s need and equally as importantly what they don’t need. The same goes for our Candidates. Oaklands Global has over 25 years supporting candidates at all levels to help identify and secure their next position. At Oaklands Global we manage all applications with the upmost professionalism and confidentiality.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Kasia Krasuska in confidence.
Please note that due to high numbers of applications, unless you are contact within 7 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates eligible to work in the EU will be considered for this position.
Oaklands Global is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy in relation to this vacancy