Sales Account Executive
Nantgarw, Cardiff, Wales
Base GBP18k + uncapped commission (OTE + GBP23k pa ), Pension, Medical, 25 days holidays plus Bank holidays,
9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Our client is one of the UK's largest providers of health, safety, environmental and hospitality food risk management solutions.
Through commitment to their customers and the continual development of their biggest asset our client can offer job stability and the opportunity to develop in a rewarding work environment.
We are currently seeking Account Executives based at the head office in Parc Nantgarw, to work on a full-time permanent basis.
The purpose of this role is to manage specific training clients and to generate new opportunities and leads via out bound calling on a regular basis and responding to potential in bound calls. There will be dealings with regular marketing campaigns and follow up calls. The role will also involve research in to new sectors providing quotations and support.
Key Responsibilities are, but not limited to:
· To achieve pre-determined sales targets.
· To promote the training and consultancy services ( HR & H&S) and build rapport with existing client portfolio, whilst providing an efficient sales service to bring on board new clients.
· To generate new opportunities and leads.
· To carry out outbound calls to new and existing clients.
· To handle client enquiries promptly and efficiently.
· To carry out proactive telesales for specific courses and venues
· To advise on opportunities for new courses at the venue
· To advise the marketing manager of campaigns to run to ensure new business targets are met.
· To advise Training Sales and Key Account Manager of large opportunities for in company courses and where appropriate manage the relationship with the client or involve a Business Development Managers
· To actively make appointments for the Business Development Managers
Knowledge and Experience:
· A substantial amount of outbound sales experience
· Successful and proven track record in telesales and customer service
· Able to demonstrate how targets have been achieved within a Sales role
· To develop relationships and identify new business opportunities
· A proven high level of customer service
· To be able to write proposals and quotations
A-level standard - desirable as particular emphasis is placed upon the proven experience of the candidate
If you are looking for a superb opportunity to work for a global organisation, please apply now. If you would like to discuss any element of the job role, please contact Neesha Harji at Collective Recruit Ltd.
Our client has appointed Collective Recruit as their resource partner & we are managing this role on their behalf. To apply for this position please click on the "apply now" button below. We strive to respond to all applications and will do our best to ensure we make contact within 7 days. However if you have not heard from us within that time frame, does not mean your application has been successful and we will endeavour to keep you updated on the progress of your application.