Account Director – Reading
Are you looking to join a marketing leading company that stands out from the crowd? Are you a strong sales person with outstanding negotiation skills, persuasive ability and exceptional communication skills?
Objective Keystone are looking for an Account Director to take on the exciting challenge of hitting the new UK market. Leveraging on the success in Australia but based on value proposition localization, Objective expect to quickly gain a foot-hold in the local UK / EU marketplace that can be grown of the years to follow.
As the Accounts Director, you will be reporting to the Business Development Director in Australia with support for the local UK Managing Director and the Engineering team.
• Development of an effective Territory Plan
• Develop appropriate pipeline to achieve current and future year’s quota through personal prospecting and effective marketing programs
• Production of detailed Opportunity Plans and Pipeline Analysis reports (SalesForce)
• Effective use of sales tools such as SalesForce (CRM) and TAS (opportunity management)
Objective started in Australia in 2000 and has grown ever since with expansion offices in Asia, Europe and North America. Objective focus on delivering elegant solutions that apply better governance to information and processes, driving quality decisions in the organization that society relies on most. Objective is a well-established company that isn’t afraid to change the status quo and continuously take informed risks. The company is made up of experts, thought leaders and trusted advisors that do what it takes to deliver outcomes and celebrate success.
The key skills and responsibilities of an Account Director:
• Expert product and industry knowledge coupled with the ability to deal with clients at all levels
• Industry Involvement
• Use of Corporate Sales Tools (salesforce.com, TAS etc.)
• Software/Business solutions sales experience to UK Financial Services / Funds Management Sector, either as a Sales Executive or a Product Specialist.
• Min. 5 years’ experience in sales team within a complex software solution environment
• Experienced in vertical markets of relevance – Banking, Wealth Management and/or Insurance
• Experience long sales cycles (6-24 months)
• Experienced in engaging with senior business personnel (GM, CEO, CIO, CFO, Dept. Heads etc.)
• Proven successful sales record
• Preferably degree qualified in Business and/or IT related discipline
What are you waiting for? Join this thriving company and take the next step in your career! Please click the apply now button to find out more.