1774 jobs - 182 added today
322192 registered Jobseekers
Recruiting? Call us on 01772 639042
28 jobs
Sales Jobs in Devon
28 jobs

Sales Jobs in Devon

  • Today
    Business Development Manager - BMS Performance

    Business Development Manager

    BMS Performance

    Exeter, Plymouth, Taunton, Newquay, Devon
    OTE Salary band: £30k - £40k

    Superb opportunity for an ambitious and driven sales professional, to join a very well respected apparel business. As an employer, they truly value their people and offer excellent training and rewards. THE ROLE: As a Business Development Manager, 80% of your time will be focused on managing and nurturing existing accounts, with the remaining 20% focused on new business development. Your produc...

    Other Field Sales Jobs in Newquay

  • Today
    Sales Executive - BMS Performance

    Sales Executive

    BMS Performance

    Bristol, Gloucestershire, Exeter, Gloucester, Devon
    OTE Salary band: £20k - £25k

    Superb opportunity for an ambitious and driven sales professional, to join a very well respected apparel business. As an employer, they truly value their people and offer excellent training and rewards. THE ROLE: As a Sales Executive, 90% of your time will be focused on identifying new corporate customers, the remaining 10% will be spent managing existing accounts. Your product portfolio will i...

    Other Field Sales Jobs in Bristol

  • Today

    Due to a huge growth in client demand, 18+ roles have become available in our clients award winning sales and marketing company based in Barnstaple. Our client are recruiting for various roles to represent brands across multiple sectors. Do you want to build a career in a lively/fun sales and customer service environment? If so, then read on! No previous sales or customer service experience is...

    Other Customer Service Jobs in Devon

  • 3 days ago

    Put your customer service and sales skills to good use! Join a friendly and fast growing team; be rewarded with uncapped earnings and fantastic incentives including national and international travel and financial rewards. Our client based out of Barnstaple is well on track for become one of the countries fastest growing Sales, Customer Service and Marketing companies with associated sales off...

    Other Direct Sales Jobs in Devon

  • 4 days ago
    New Business Specialist  - Michael Page Sales

    New Business Specialist

    Michael Page Sales

    Bristol, Dorset, Exeter, Devon
    OTE Salary band: £30k - £40k

    This is a fantastic opportunity to join an extremely successful division of a leading communications organisation. Our client is looking to hire a proven New Business Specialist from the Telecommunications industry. Client Details Our client is a worldwide leader in communications. Description As New Business Specialist you will be required to; Drive new business opportunities in the South Wes...

    Other Business Development Jobs in Bristol

  • 4 days ago
    Client Sales Specialist  - Michael Page Sales

    Client Sales Specialist

    Michael Page Sales

    Bristol, Exeter, Devon
    OTE Salary band: £40k - £50k

    This is a fantastic opportunity to join an extremely successful division of a leading communications organisation. Our client is looking to hire a proven Client Sales Specialist from the Telecommunications industry.Client Details Our client is a worldwide leader in communications.Description As a Client Sales Specialist you will be required to do the following; Understand the customers in your...

    Other Account Manager Jobs in Bristol

  • 6 days ago
    Territory Manager - BMS Performance

    Territory Manager

    BMS Performance

    Bristol, Gloucestershire, Exeter, Gloucester, Devon
    OTE Salary band: £25k - £30k

    This is an excellent opportunity to join a business, who has enjoyed incredible global success over the last 40 years. They invest in their people and have a fantastic team dynamic. THE ROLE: As a Territory Manager, you will be responsible for selling small electrical appliances into both independent and national retailers. This role is 100% focused on managing and developing existing business....

    Other Field Sales Jobs in Bristol

  • 6 days ago
    National Account Sales Manager - BMS Performance

    National Account Sales Manager

    BMS Performance

    Bristol, Cardiff, Exeter, Gloucester, Devon
    OTE Salary band: £50k - £60k

    Working for this multi-billion turnover organisation, you will enjoy a highly competitive base salary of upto £55K coupled with the chance to earn on top an additional £20K. Managing a base of accounts your efforts will not only be rewarded financially but also with world wide career opportunities. THE ROLE: As National Account Sales Manager your remit will be to look after a base of accounts t...

    Other Field Sales Jobs in Bristol

  • 6 days ago
    Clinical Applications Specialist - BMS Performance

    Clinical Applications Specialist

    BMS Performance

    Bristol, Gloucestershire, Cardiff, Exeter, Devon
    OTE Salary band: £50k - £60k

    Chance to work for an established blue-chip company. Opportunity for a clinician to move into medical sales.You will be working with some of the most innovative products that are on the market YOUR CAREER: If you're an experienced optometrist who wants to move into sales then this is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a market leading manufacturer of optical devices. THE ROLE: Our client i...

    Other Field Sales Jobs in Bristol

  • 6 days ago
    Sales Engineer - BMS Performance

    Sales Engineer

    BMS Performance

    Bristol, Cardiff, Exeter, Gloucester, Devon
    OTE Salary band: £30k - £40k

    If you want to sell a premium range of products highly revered by OEMs and Distributors alike, then read on! We are representing a global player looking to recruit due to an internal promotion. THE ROLE: The role of Sales Engineer will see you covering the U.K. Selling a portfolio of mechanical products your market place will consist of OEMs, Food and Beverage Manufacturers and Distributors. Th...

    Other Engineering Sales Jobs in Bristol

  • 6 days ago
    National Account Sales Manager - BMS Performance

    National Account Sales Manager

    BMS Performance

    Bristol, Exeter, Bath, Salisbury, Devon
    OTE Salary band: £40k - £50k

    Working for this world wide leading organisation will not only give you a base salary of up to £50K coupled with high on target earnings but will also afford you with career opportunities that span both here in the U.K and abroad. THE ROLE: The role of National Account Sales Manager is an exciting opportunity that will see you managing a base of specialist distributors across the U.K. Although ...

    Other Field Sales Jobs in Bristol

  • 6 days ago
    Business Development Sales Manager - BMS Performance

    Business Development Sales Manager

    BMS Performance

    Bristol, Cardiff, Exeter, Gloucester, Devon
    OTE Salary band: £50k - £60k

    Working with main contractors to deliver on major projects, your hard work and efforts will be highly rewarded with a base salary of upto £52K + £15K uncapped commission on top. THE ROLE: Covering the U.K, the role of Business Development sales Manager will see you offering a range of building envelope solutions to main contractors. Dealing with 100% main contractors, your remit will be to dev...

    Other Construction Sales Jobs in Bristol

  • 6 days ago
    UK Trading Manager - BMS Performance

    UK Trading Manager

    BMS Performance

    Bristol, Cardiff, Exeter, Gloucester, Devon
    OTE Salary band: £50k - £60k

    This multi-million-pound organisation is a leader in their field and they have ambitious expansion plans for the UK market. They have a committed, focused and ambitious workforce and are looking to add a high performing Trading Manager to their team. THE ROLE: As a UK Trading Manager, you will be responsible for managing commercial activity and customer negotiations, within the UK foodservice ...

    Other Catering Sales Jobs in Bristol

  • 8 days ago
    Sales Manager  - Mitchell Maguire Ltd

    Sales Manager

    Mitchell Maguire Ltd

    Plymouth, Torquay, Taunton, Bideford, Devon
    OTE Salary band: £50k - £60k

    Sales Manager – Industrial and Construction Equipment Job Title: General Manager – Industrial and Construction Equipment Industry Sector: Industrial Equipment, Branch Manager, Fabricators, Engineers, Resellers, Sales Manager, Construction and Builders Merchants Area to be covered: Plymouth or Tiverton Remuneration: £45,000 - £50,000 neg + Bonus Benefits: Fully expensed...

    Other Sales Manager Jobs in Plymouth

  • 8 days ago
    Area Sales Manager - Anthony Neil Associates

    Area Sales Manager

    Anthony Neil Associates

    Hereford and Worcester, Gloucestershire, Somerset, Devon
    OTE Salary band: £40k - £50k

    Title: Area Sales Manager Package: £35-40k Basic + Bonus + Car + Benefits Role: Responsible for selling their full range of Insulation Products to Contractors, Builders Merchants and Specialist Distributors Person: Must have sold Building products to Contractors via Builders Merchants or Distributors Company: Market leading Manufacturers. Location: Gloucestershire, Herefordshire, South Wa...

    Other Construction Sales Jobs in Hereford and Worcester

Select how you want to share:


Never miss an opportunity - get new jobs like this by email
    Already got an account with us? Login